Puzzle
 50%  [ 7 ]
Math
 0%  [ 0 ]
RPG
 14%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

TheStorm wrote:
Well just a note I may not be able to do a puzzle game in asm so if it isn't arcade I may have to do Basic, but I'll see once its officially decided.
If magicdanw is participating in ASM, I'll encourage you to do ASM; if he's not participating, it's better if you do BASIC so you don't end up being the default winner; it's not as much fun that way.
I'll do a BASIC program
foamy3 wrote:
I'll do a BASIC program
Huzzah! Once we get the details a little more concrete, we should mention this on some of the other fora. The participants to date:

BASIC:
:: jfabi82
:: RyanSimbalist
:: Zaphod Beeblebrox
:: KeithJohansen
:: foamy3
:: TheStorm (?)

ASM:
:: magicdanw (?)
Sweet, I think this is the most interest we've had on a contest yet. Smile

*sits back and waits for the goods*
The Tari wrote:
Sweet, I think this is the most interest we've had on a contest yet. Smile

*sits back and waits for the goods*
If not the absolute most, then definitely up there, particularly if people from the other fora show even a semblance of as much interest as these members are.
ok.. so what kind of prizes/rewards are being given out?
tifreak8x wrote:
ok.. so what kind of prizes/rewards are being given out?
That's an excellent question, I've been wondering about that myself. Got any suggestions?
I considered with my next contest, when ever I get around to it, a calc, a link cable, and a flash drive... possibly
tifreak8x wrote:
I considered with my next contest, when ever I get around to it, a calc, a link cable, and a flash drive... possibly
I could definitely do link cable and flash drive, maybe some Cemetech t-shirts. A calc would be a bit of a drain on my resources though...
Cemetech t-shirts would be cool maybe special contest winners shirts.
KermMartian wrote:
I could definitely do link cable and flash drive, maybe some Cemetech t-shirts. A calc would be a bit of a drain on my resources though...
Aww, what's $100 going to do to someone like Kerm? Well, yeah, some link cables (all three varieties that go with the 83+/84+),a cheap flash drive, and a t-shirt all sound nice, but perhaps a custom title to go along with it? Or is that too much of a stretch Razz?

Going way back to the contest length, one month sounds fine, but I think something like 6 weeks will give people more time to perfect their entries Very Happy(but it gives them more time to forget about it). Better submissions, you know? Just thought I'd put in my 2 cents...
I would really like a cemetech T-shirt. All the other prizes like the flash drive link cables and calc seem unnecessary since we all probably have them already.
T-shirts would definitely be a cool idea, glad you guys are enthusiastic about it. And of course a special title. Smile
Yeah, I'm interested in participating. Put me down for BASIC if you would please.

A t-shirt would be nice, especially with something special on it. Does winning the contest still entail apprenticeship in The BASIC Elite?
Sage Orator wrote:
Yeah, I'm interested in participating. Put me down for BASIC if you would please.

A t-shirt would be nice, especially with something special on it. Does winning the contest still entail apprenticeship in The BASIC Elite?
In the past the judges have been given the option of selecting either apprenticeship or full membership based on the quality of the winner's submission.

BASIC:
:: jfabi82
:: RyanSimbalist
:: Zaphod Beeblebrox
:: KeithJohansen
:: foamy3
:: Sage Orator

ASM:
:: magicdanw (?)
Sage Orator wrote:
A t-shirt would be nice, especially with something special on it.

it would be most appropriate if it had the cemetech logo on it ^^
yes, a nice Cemetech shirt to go with my Tifreakware shirt, hmm.
Liazon wrote:
Sage Orator wrote:
A t-shirt would be nice, especially with something special on it.

it would be most appropriate if it had the cemetech logo on it ^^
But of course!

Rivereye: Haha, my TIFW shirt has gotten a bit threadbare, I'm afraid.
How about a winner-chosen pick of something from the Cemetech store? http://www.cafepress.com/cemetech

I'm kinda eying that mug Laughing

A shirt is fine too, of course.
I'm getting the tank top! Laughing

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 8
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours