I'm writing a program for my science fair project in java and I need a mouse listener. A key listener would work as well. The basic idea of the project is to test recognition times of shapes over colors. To do this a subject will view three rounds of ten slides each. I need it to be interrupted between each slide with either a mouse click or a keypress listener. Does anybody know how to do this?
Let me introduce you to my friend, http://www.google.com It allows you to answer your own questions!

Now that the joke is over, seriously dude, google this shit next time. When the very first result I get to the most obvious search (hint, the title of this thread Rolling Eyes ) answers your question exactly, that just pisses me off.

Screw it, I'm not even going to post the link. Quit being lazy and go find it yourself.
Sorry. I tried the online API, but it didn't make much sense. I'll give google a shot.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours