I said it on SAX but I got Castlevania Circle of the Moon and Classic NES series: Castlevania

and on the 19th I got Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance as an early Christmas present (which I beat in 4 days, lost my data by accident and then beat in 1 day)

Now to get Aria of Sorrow to complete my Castlevania GBA collection `-`
So far I got Christmas cheer, which is exactly what I wanted. Smile
I got a nice new jacket, bluetooth stereo headphones, a quesdilla maker, a new phone case and an Airport Extreme (to the family, from the family).

The 2TB HDD I got my dad, is now hooked up to that as our network drive. As usual in my household we have one device that never works right on our router, and at the moment it's the PS3's that are not "cooperating." They connect, but fail at downloading & uploading anything in the configure setup on-console. So, I've spent a lot of time figuring that out.
I got the ability to walk again, now that my foot pretty much healed up Smile Super-awesome. Oh, and the gift of spare time - which normally never happens.
Christmas has been good. Got one thing, iPod Touch 4g 32gb. I'm loving it so far! Heading over to grandparent's on Monday. Might be more to come. Also if you have a new iOS device and have facetime, call me at 2tbram@gmail.com. It's a junk email address. Just wanting to try it out.
ParkerR, congrats; I've been enjoying you enjoying it since yesterday. Laughing Rthprog, what happened? Sad Comic, sounds like a cool mix of stuff; if I ever visit I'll look forward to some quesadillas. Laughing
@Kerm I had some sort of infection a few days ago, and one of my feet was pretty much unusable... it was just painful to stand on. But I've been taking medications, and it's all right now Smile
rthprog wrote:
@Kerm I had some sort of infection a few days ago, and one of my feet was pretty much unusable... it was just painful to stand on. But I've been taking medications, and it's all right now Smile
Urgh, sounds super-painful. I'm glad to hear that it cleared up, though. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
... if I ever visit I'll look forward to some quesadillas. 0x5
I even got a quesadilla recipe book! I can make breakfast quesadilla's, dessert-dillas and every-kinda-dilla!
Dear god. What have they done.

Razz
I got that solar-powered transforming robot from the Edmund Scientific catalog. My dad was completely surprised and thrilled to get Starfleet Battles, which he says equaled the gift my mom got him, West Wing: The Complete Series. My mom was pleasantly surprised to get "Vampires Suck", which is funny because she's a twilight fan(and also got the latest movie and book in paperback from my dad). My brother was happy to get Green Day Rockband from my parents and the Dead Rising 2: Case Zero I bought him on Xbox live with what was left of my MS points. There was other stuff too but this was the most significant.

Quesadilla maker? How hard is it to make a Quesadilla!? You put down a tortilla, cheese, and another tortilla. Grill it in a frypan or on a griddle and you're done.
I have no idea. I always microwave my quesadilla's, so maybe they wanted to make it easier for me to make one the right way :/ Haha.
comicIDIOT wrote:
I have no idea. I always microwave my quesadilla's, so maybe they wanted to make it easier for me to make one the right way :/ Haha.
You'll have to regale us with tales of your quesadilla-making recipes and adventures, then! Smile
*bump*

Merry christmas 2012 Smile
*bump* Merry Christmas 2013! What are you all and your families doing for Christmas? Did you have to travel home from college? Got any cool gifts that you wanted, or treated yourself to something long on your wish list?
I got a raspberry pi model b. I can't wait to see what I can do with it. I'm also going to my grandma's later today for dinner.
Well, I got a new photo backpack. I already had one but it was a backpack with a photo gear compartment so now I have a real photo backpack: holds both my cameras and four of my lenses! I got a microfiber steering wheel cover, which is lovely. I drive to work at 5:30a so a leather steering wheel gets cold! I also got iTunes credit so I bought some Panorama software for my Mac and thinking about Delicious Library 3. I'm disappointed I didn't get a the flapjack pajamas I wanted.

I got two more things worth sharing! A TARDIS throw blanket - you can bet I'll be wrapped up in it for tonights special! - and Santa brought me a 3M Vinyl skin for my PS4 Smile I'm going to ask for another one for my birthday next month for the PS3 I'm trading my dad for - my slim for his launch day PS3, doing it so I can play my PS2 games again!

EDIT: Reading back on this topic, Kerm. We forgot about this over Summer...

comicIDIOT wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
... if I ever visit I'll look forward to some quesadillas. 0x5
I even got a quesadilla recipe book! I can make breakfast quesadilla's, dessert-dillas and every-kinda-dilla!
I only asked for jelly beans, and while I got 4 pounds of jelly bellies, I also got a phone, which I feel bad about since it's probs expensive since it's the newest google nexus thing
I didn't actually want/need anything this christmas, but still got a few surprises.
A nice bluetooth speaker system to use in my car. A new snowboarding jacket. And a designer jacket from New York, which I'm pretty sure I can't pull off. And a few odds and ends.
KermMartian wrote:
*bump* Merry Christmas 2013! What are you all and your families doing for Christmas? Did you have to travel home from college? Got any cool gifts that you wanted, or treated yourself to something long on your wish list?

For Christmas I am finishing my college apps, eating many cookies, playing many games I gifted myself, and will be going to the planetarium later this week.

I got just what I wanted for christmas, I got a flashy new ASUS motherboard and an AMD FX 4.0GHz 8-core processor to go along with it, so now I won't need to upgrade my computer for a looong time, and I can play a lot of games that I've had but couldn't touch because they were too demanding

games I treated myself to: stanley parable, morrowind, and audiosurf 2

overall, I'd say this christmas was and will continue to be a success.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours