To all of you who celebrate Christmas, Merry Christmas. To the rest of you, happy December 25th. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
To all of you who celebrate Christmas, Merry Christmas. To the rest of you, happy December 25th. Smile

Nicely put! Razz

Merry Christmas to all! or happy Kwanzaa or hanukkah.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Happy Christamahanukwanzukamas
Happy Wycattoty (Whatever You Celebrate Around This Time Of The Year) Cemetech! Cool
Saw that at Omnimaga :P
Happy Politically Correct Holliday to all! Razz
"Holliday?"

You fail at life Harq.
Don't call it "Politically Correct Holiday!" JUST CALL IT WHAT IT IS: CHRISTMAS. Trust me, I will not get offended by you having a Christmas whatever here, but it will piss me off if you try to cover the fact that you are indeed celebrating Christmas with a "Politically Correct Holiday" slogan. If you had wanted to incorporate other religions, you could have found out when Chanukah (for example) was and posted a topic. As it is, Chanukah is long past and therefore, there is no need to try to celebrate it anymore. Just post about Christmas here.

I should probably move this to rants...
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:
Don't call it "Politically Correct Holiday!" JUST CALL IT WHAT IT IS: CHRISTMAS. Trust me, I will not get offended by you having a Christmas whatever here, but it will piss me off if you try to cover the fact that you are indeed celebrating Christmas with a "Politically Correct Holiday" slogan. If you had wanted to incorporate other religions, you could have found out when Chanukah (for example) was and posted a topic. As it is, Chanukah is long past and therefore, there is no need to try to celebrate it anymore. Just post about Christmas here.

Exactly, hence why I started out the topic the way I did. I personally think it makes more sense to wish people a happy [holiday the speaker celebrates] than to try to figure out what the recipient celebrates and wish them a happy that instead.
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

That was sarcasm...
The other thing I've noticed that one of my friends pointed out on Facebook is that people have started saying "Happy Holiday." Happy holiday? Just the one? Which one, Christmas? Then say Merry Christmas, you dolt!
He could have said happy Saturnalia. I aught to quit trying to be funny...
Pseudoprogrammer wrote:
He could have said happy Saturnalia. I aught to quit trying to be funny...
How about Happy a.d. VII Kal. Jan? (That's seven days before the Kalends of January in the Roman calendar).
merry christmas, because your celebrating christmas as a holiday is independent of whether you are merry on the day it occurs.
elfprince13 wrote:
merry christmas, because your celebrating christmas as a holiday is independent of whether you are merry on the day it occurs.
Or conversely (and more succinctly), your happiness on a particular day is unrelated to how other people treat that particular day.
*bump* Merry Christmas everyone!
Merry Christmas! *hic* XD (joking)
Merry Christmas! Or Happy Yule if you're pagan!
MERRY CHRISTMAS(i cant believe i dont have anything better to do on fricken christmas morning than talking to you people)

I am aghast!

There are better things to do than talk to us? o.O
Of course! It's called program!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours