rivereye wrote:
He just got lucky. The lost to the best team ever, except for the quaterbacks.

1. Luck has nothing to do with it. #4 FTW!
2. Are those typos or is your grammar just that bad?
it was a typo, "They lost" is what I meant to say.
What did you mean by that post anyway, are you saying the ther packers are good except for their quarterback or that the lions stink?
As in, the Packers have lost to the Bears, best team ever, except for Sexy Rexy.
No you have your stats mixed up the Packers are the best team ever and the Bears are the worst. Let me guess your from that state south of Wisconsin, that is why you hate the packers.
I guess parts of it are south of parts of Wisconsin, but we are also north of parts of Wisconsin.
Ok I gots ya But then why do you like da bears? BTW are you in the north part or the south part?
Well, what a thread this has been...

I think I'll just chime in and say:
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
W00t! Happy Stuff-Your-Face-Until-You-Explode Day! (Sadly, I've never experienced that feeling Sad Laughing Razz )

Anywho, I got to make pumpkin pie Razz
Why do I keep saying "anywho"? ... ><*
Oooh, pumpkin pie ftw.
Happy Thanksgiving! I ended up spending the day making over 200 cookies with my mom. Cookies rock!! Laughing
rax14207 wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving! I ended up spending the day making over 200 cookies with my mom. Cookies rock!! 0x5

OMG that is alot of cookies! Luuucky
clementop wrote:
rax14207 wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving! I ended up spending the day making over 200 cookies with my mom. Cookies rock!! 0x5

OMG that is alot of cookies! Luuucky

That's nothing... I once did wholesale cookies at the Bakery I work at. 12 cookies per tray, 5 trays per oven, 12 ovens total, 4 loads.
Quote:
That's nothing... I once did wholesale cookies at the Bakery I work at. 12 cookies per tray, 5 trays per oven, 12 ovens total, 4 loads.

Mm... 2880 cookies would last me about 6-7 months, can you send me some?
No, they were all sold. Again with the word "wholesale"
T'was implying that you make me 2880 more and send them.
Hint: Using "t'was" makes you look stupid.
Pro-tip: Trolling makes you look like a gay (insert racial slur), unless you succeed. Amateur Very Happy
awww, alex tries so hard... it's impossibly cute.
alex10819 wrote:
Pro-tip: Trolling makes you look like a gay (insert racial slur), unless you succeed. Amateur Very Happy

Maybe you should read his post again Nikky.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours