60%  [ 9 ]
No time, lots of work.
 20%  [ 3 ]
No projects to announce.
 13%  [ 2 ]
Too lazy to type.
 6%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

So tell me, why is no one posting lately? It's not like people aren't visiting; I see tons of signing on and off in tiSAX, but no actual posts. What are people working on project-wise? Is everyone swamped in schoolwork? Web design projects? C'mon, you can do better than this.
Hey Kerm, how about you start us off and go make a topic answering the questions you just asked? Razz
Cmon, posting isn't that deard (Razz)! Anyway, my sister is always hogging the computer, plus I'm starting back up on Project M (this game really needs a name Very Happy).
calc84maniac wrote:
Cmon, posting isn't that deard (Razz)! Anyway, my sister is always hogging the computer, plus I'm starting back up on Project M (this game really needs a name Very Happy).
You're an idiot.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/dearth

lolpwnt. Laughing
I'd post more often, but I've been busy with:

1. being admin of my Forum O' Spam ^^; XD
2. working on some webdesign for a friend of mine
3. painting my family room
4. Working on some program subroutines

also, I just haven't had anything worth posting.
I did post a project recently, but I got all of 1 reply and don't have any updates at the moment. I'm not saying you have to ask questions, but it would give me something to respond to...
@KeithJ: Webdesign? That sounds cool; got a sample of the project you're working on for us to take a look at?

@Zaphod: Bump it then! Chances are that people just didn't see the topic.
I haven't posted a lot on forums in general lately, not sure why.
Super Speler wrote:
Hmm, same here, except I know why. I see that 7 of 9 votes are for "nothing to respond to," which I find pretty interesting; apparently the rest of you are as wallflowery as me. Razz
I'm not posting because I never posted here much at all anyway.
KermMartian wrote:
@KeithJ: Webdesign? That sounds cool; got a sample of the project you're working on for us to take a look at?

^^;
Well, it's nothing much. A friend of mine and I decided to throw together some "cheapy little webcomics" and I'm in charge of all the scripting for the sites and stuff.

I'm a bit procrastinating what with UnSS being hacked (along with Alex10819, Swivel and whatever else's under Alex's servers) and having to paint my family room
Been working on the LogicProjects a lot. Haven't really thought about getting on Cemetech much. Though, when I actually DO browse, I'm on Cemetech. So I don't browse much anymore.

Another reason: Been working so much on the LogicProjects, that I've mixed up my priorities. I've been putting projects before school. Going behind like I did last year, and now my Dads been shutting off my internet, which doesn't stall much on the projects because its a home server, but I need to start doing my school work again instead of waisting precious time on over programming.

But yeah, haven't had much time. In fact, my internet is down right now, the only problem is: I must confess... I.. I haxxored meh Dad's router! Surprised Crying

I'm a terrible person, I know. The only reason I really did it, is because my site got hacked so I had to check out the damage. My Dad caught me looking at the site and at the damage, but he understood that I needed to get on to check my site, so he just told me to get off when I fixed it up. Don't ask how I got this far off topic...

I'll post here as often as I can, if I can get some REPLIES!
KeithJohansen wrote:
I'm a bit procrastinating what with UnSS being hacked (along with Alex10819, Swivel and whatever else's under Alex's servers) and having to paint my family room

So that's why we can't log in?
Super Speler wrote:

Dude, I am so bored in class I hit up three forums each day - here, http://hardforum.com and http://newbietrainer.com (the forums for a CS:S server I play on a lot).
I've had driver's ed for the past two weeks, which left me with almost 0 time to do non school related things, so I haven't been posting a lot anywhere.

I posted about my Harry Potter demo, and I really want someone to try out the game and give me their opinion of the puzzles I made, and the game in general (I even reverted to submitting it to ticalc.org to try to get some response Surprised )

topic on OTBP

topic on Cemetech

download the program now!
I was going the ask the same question. usually i log on and see lots of active topics. today it seems like things are getting back to normal Smile
Liazon wrote:
I was going the ask the same question. usually i log on and see lots of active topics. today it seems like things are getting back to normal Smile
Yeah, which is a good sign. It seems like we just needed to be aware of the problem of none of us starting topics, only replying to existing topics. Razz
yeah, I have noticed that. I for some reason never really have a reason to start a topic here.
rivereye wrote:
yeah, I have noticed that. I for some reason never really have a reason to start a topic here.
I only start topics rarely, when I'm starting a new project or writing a tutorial. I generally just respond to the stuff everyone else is talking about.
all of the above.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours