Next Contest?
Board Game
 6%  [ 1 ]
Logic/Puzzle/Strategy
 13%  [ 2 ]
Arcade
 33%  [ 5 ]
Optimized Routines (This could later be broken down into specific routines)
 6%  [ 1 ]
Shooter
 40%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 15

Harrierfalcon wrote:
I totally say free-for-all, but that's only because I don't really care which one I'd make.
You obviously mean free as in topic; what is your preference as far as time frame: very short (a few days maximum), normal (a month or so), or unusually long (several months)?
Considering my workload, I'd say somewhere from a month-and-a-half to 2 months.
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:
Question: Why does it always have to be a game? Could we list some other type options. There's lots of stuff out there (besides optimized routines) that we could do.

good point, I guess next we can go over other ideas also for topics also.
So what was the final call on this contest? Did we ever reach a consensus about length and subject matter?
it looks like a shooter won the poll. I need to get some stuff together (and figure out a way to transfer stuff to the calc in Vista).
rivereye wrote:
it looks like a shooter won the poll. I need to get some stuff together (and figure out a way to transfer stuff to the calc in Vista).
Good deal. Shooter it is; I think perhaps a shorter rather than longer contest? Also, would you like to post the news or shall I?
well, we don't have length details figured out and that. How about getting on IM and we can hash some things out.
rivereye wrote:
well, we don't have length details figured out and that. How about getting on IM and we can hash some things out.
I'm online almost constantly when I'm not in class, so hit me up whenever you want.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours