Hello all!

I just got my TI84+ two days again, and I'm realy enjoying finding things to add to it. I stumbled on DOORSCS6 yesterday, and I simply love it!

But now, I have a small question; how do I put in text files (I'd prefer to type those on the computer) and other files on it? I think this is possible since I saw it on a screenshot posted at calg.org .

Thanks in advance,
Kirth.
http://www.cemetech.net/projects/docde6/

That should be what you are looking for.
Cool! A very usefull system!
Thank you very much!
One more question, would it be possible to make a shortcut to other applications or prgms? And also would it be possible to put images on your calc. (to put them like on the calc).
What do you mean make a shortcut? If there is a program on your calc that isn't listed in DCS, that means it isn't compatible with DCS (as in DCS can't run it)

As for the images on calc, you can, but just remember you will have to use a tool to convert it (can't remember the name of one), and it will only be in 4-level grayscale with a resolution of 96x64 - in other words it will look horrible.

EDIT: Why did you edit your post to make it two posts? Double posts are a HUGE no-no - don't ever do that again. You must wait at least 36-48 hours before it is acceptable to double post.
Euhm yes I know.
Sorry, I didn't see an edit button at first <,<.

(I'm browsing in a small screen, since I'm watching naruto ^_^)

Thank you for your responce!
Kirth wrote:
Euhm yes I know.
Sorry, I didn't see an edit button at first <,<.

(I'm browsing in a small screen, since I'm watching naruto ^_^)

That wouldn't explain why you took a single post

Quote:
Cool! A very usefull system!
Thank you very much!

One more question, would it be possible to make a shortcut to other applications or prgms? And also would it be possible to put images on your calc. (to put them like on the calc).

And then edited that post to SPLIT it into two posts.
Could we get back on topic please?
EDIT: Another question; is it possible to make files invisible?
Since I downloaded the 'Lightning' game, but it requires another file to be on my calc. (INVERT.8xp) which just brings me back to Doors when I try to use it. The question is if I can hide this?
Invisible files: edit the program to have the token Ans as the first line of the program.

Shortcuts: could you elaborate?
Kirth wrote:
Since I downloaded the 'Lightning' game, but it requires another file to be on my calc. (INVERT.8xp) which just brings me back to Doors when I try to use it. The question is if I can hide this?

No!! That would be my game and Invert is an asm program so do not edit it. IT inverts text and turns off the run indicator so leave it the way it is.
TheStorm wrote:
Kirth wrote:

No!! That would be my game and Invert is an asm program so do not edit it. IT inverts text and turns off the run indicator so leave it the way it is.
So why didn't you put a .db $AB at the beginning of the ASM program to hide it from DCS?
I didn't make it, It was before I knew asm so ask Harrier why he didn't put it there. Razz
TheStorm wrote:
I didn't make it, It was before I knew asm so ask Harrier why he didn't put it there. Razz
Yeah, but you could fix it now that you know ASM... Razz
OK I'll ask him for the source because I don't know enough asm yet to remake it by myself. Sad
Didn't I write INVERT for you during school one day (FDCB05DEC9)?
Harrier made me better one that will turn runidicator off every time it is ran and the cheak ans and if it =/0 the it inverts text but if Ans=0 the it uninverts text.
Ah, I see. I suppose that's so you can un-invert the text before you exit? If so, this would be easier:

Code:

ld a,(iy+5)
 xor %1000
 ld (iy+5),a
 ret

It'll just set inverse text if it's normal, and back to normal if it's inverse.

EDIT: I missed the part about the run indicator, but resetting bit something, iy+whatever works for that

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours