http://operawatch.com/news/2007/09/opera-vs-firefox-vs-internet-explorer-picture.html

hehe

(and since I know this would normally be total flaimbait - keep it clean guys, and have a sense of humor. Smile )
Yup, seen that too. I dunno if the Opera vs. un-extended Firefox comparison is fair, but I'll give you that it's amusing.
0z5. That. Was. Amazing.

How do you find this stuff? haha
foamy3 wrote:
0z5. That. Was. Amazing.

Digg or related. Smile It was at the top of the popular list about 24 hours ago.
KermMartian wrote:
foamy3 wrote:
0z5. That. Was. Amazing.

Digg or related. Smile It was at the top of the popular list about 24 hours ago.

Of course it didn't come from Digg. I've said MANY times that I never go to Digg here, so don't answer for me, plzkthx.'

@Foamy: I found it using the "Stumble Upon" extension for Firefox. Smile
yeah, I saw that a bit ago on Digg, but still good to see again. FF with extensions is fairly true actually.
Saw it not too long ago (via StumbleUpon). Good stuff, though.
Kllrnohj wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
foamy3 wrote:
0z5. That. Was. Amazing.

Of course it didn't come from Digg. I've said MANY times that I never go to Digg here, so don't answer for me, plzkthx.'

@Foamy: I found it using the "Stumble Upon" extension for Firefox. Smile
Indirectly, you got it from Digg. Chances are a lot of Stumbleupon users hit it on Digg, and you got it that way.
KermMartian wrote:
Indirectly, you got it from Digg. Chances are a lot of Stumbleupon users hit it on Digg, and you got it that way.

Or it was submitted to digg by someone using stumpleupon Rolling Eyes

Digg isn't the source of everything (digg really isn't the source of anything since you aren't supposed to submit your own page).
that is helarious! =] omg. funny. i still prefer firefox.
Stupid people prefer firefox, so I can see why you'd like it.
allynfolksjr wrote:

Or people who like extensions and don't like to be restricted by what a designer thinks are features worth including. Rolling Eyes
Kllrnohj wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:

Or people who like extensions and don't like to be restricted by what a designer thinks are features worth including. Rolling Eyes

Quoted for emphasis!
(Sorry, I felt I had to do that).

Speaking of browser statistics, take a look at this:
(Scroll down a bit.)
http://blog.myspace.com/metalrandomist
FF users, unite!
That was a stupid post.
MetalRandomist, without a doubt you are the single use who comes up with the most annoyingly animated avatars and signatures ever.
Wait, what? Isn't Metal Randomist already a member? Or was that Randomist? Am I missing something here?
allynfolksjr wrote:
That was a stupid post.

I don't see how your post is any better for this discussion.
magicdanw wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:
That was a stupid post.

I feel the same about your post, hypocrite. Way to be lame.
magicdanw wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:
That was a stupid post.

Dude, don't fall for the trollbait. Just ignore him when he does things like that. Don't feed the troll!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours