Very Happy
first post by an admin

This is fun, go us.
Harrierfalcon wrote:
First new thread!
Second new post!

Very Happy

you didn't make the thread, so you can't claim "first new thread" Razz
He is posting the 2nd new post, in the first new thread.
Angel14995 wrote:
He is posting the 2nd new post, in the first new thread.

No shit, Sherlock. Did you figure that out all on your own?
Stop bypassing my filters! Sad

nth post by an admin.
First post by me. ZOMG SPAM!!!11
It's a fine day today in Spamland, where admins and senior members spam their heart out because they aren't satisfied by their already-high post count... Rolling Eyes
we are just rejoicing the reopening of the phpbb Cemetech site. That, and some people lost a lot of posts, so we need to get them back now.
yay!!!! cemetech is back!!!
rivereye wrote:
we are just rejoicing the reopening of the phpbb Cemetech site. That, and some people lost a lot of posts, so we need to get them back now.
kudos!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Did Jatol come back or is this just a backup on the IF server?
new server completely.
Rejoice rejoice. All told we lost around 4,000 posts by my best estimates. I'll start boosting postcounts if people want me to...
foamy3 wrote:

Its on a new server from surpasshosting.com - the "Power Plan" specifically. Hopefully with all the extra space the cemetech archives can grow without restraint Smile

Maybe we could even get the attachment phpBB mod?

Hopefully this means no more "access denied" errors that were triggered by Jatol's over-paranoid anti-hacking measures... :/
Kllrnohj wrote:
foamy3 wrote:

Its on a new server from surpasshosting.com - the "Power Plan" specifically. Hopefully with all the extra space the cemetech archives can grow without restraint Smile

Maybe we could even get the attachment phpBB mod?

Hopefully this means no more "access denied" errors that were triggered by Jatol's over-paranoid anti-hacking measures... :/
Oh yeah, you're right, the 403 errors should (hopefully) be gone. Epic woot.
I still found a 403 when I went to try and download from pending queue.
rivereye wrote:
I still found a 403 when I went to try and download from pending queue.
Yeah, but that's because of my security measures, not Jatol's security measures.
I lost like >200 posts D: I remember reaching my 700 post mark, now I have <600 Sad

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours