macfags

Quote:
Once upon a moment, penguins took apart their super duper trashcans of pain. This caused a huge, painful explosion from the formidable hordes of the Slitheen Slivers assembled around KermMartian's shoe since he forgot to ban noobs. They then shot Cemetech's lowest posting admin in the chest, however his foot, which is an ice block transformed by supernatural calories from Slimfast, was melting upwards through several layers of glass slippers. The last thing that Bob remembers is falling into a large wormhole that suddenly exploded as it collapsed into utter cheesiness that spawned many demons from Walmart. He never dreamed he had entered an alternate dimensions full of cheddar penguins carrying bags filled completely with ketchup. When he finally finished building the huge death ray, he used his eyes to eat the gigantic worms of Atlantica. The worms tasted like kidney on a stick, however KermMartian died because he did not eat anything that knew whether or not his ultimate calculator died during dinner. Friday night, his fear of tomatoes went dancing with shining blue calculators of justice and eventually he used dinner plates in his forum to prepare for an unknown foe of green poop unicorns pooping eyeballs out of his nose, thus starting the chain reaction abolishing I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new. In the basement of McDonalds under twenty fries cooked in squid brains stood upon couches eating bacon strips was a big Kllrnohj fisting mah warm beanbag laser chair. Meanwhile 9001 corpses attacked Vegeta's scouter after power exerted from miniature models ignited his refrigerator causing achainreaction affecting massive hiccups across the the the buttocks. Increasingly vermilion cows' MEAT proceededed to grazed heaps of buttons mashed from plastic poop so that Kakarot could save zombies' butts from the evil buffalo of yo'mamma so Bulma can insert TI83+ into radioactive abysmal cheeseballs of French prostitutes from Iceland "WUT? Random" yelled... "MAGICAL abominations from Uranus in your room of rubber where penguins carried a torch, forgetting where Wozniak spammed all macfags
and
Quote:
Once upon a moment, penguins took apart their super duper trashcans of pain. This caused a huge, painful explosion from the formidable hordes of the Slitheen Slivers assembled around KermMartian's shoe since he forgot to ban noobs. They then shot Cemetech's lowest posting admin in the chest, however his foot, which is an ice block transformed by supernatural calories from Slimfast, was melting upwards through several layers of glass slippers. The last thing that Bob remembers is falling into a large wormhole that suddenly exploded as it collapsed into utter cheesiness that spawned many demons from Walmart. He never dreamed he had entered an alternate dimensions full of cheddar penguins carrying bags filled completely with ketchup. When he finally finished building the huge death ray, he used his eyes to eat the gigantic worms of Atlantica. The worms tasted like kidney on a stick, however KermMartian died because he did not eat anything that knew whether or not his ultimate calculator died during dinner. Friday night, his fear of tomatoes went dancing with shining blue calculators of justice and eventually he used dinner plates in his forum to prepare for an unknown foe of green poop unicorns pooping eyeballs out of his nose, thus starting the chain reaction abolishing I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new. In the basement of McDonalds under twenty fries cooked in squid brains stood upon couches eating bacon strips was a big Kllrnohj fisting mah warm beanbag laser chair. Meanwhile 9001 corpses attacked Vegeta's scouter after power exerted from miniature models ignited his refrigerator causing achainreaction affecting massive hiccups across the the the buttocks. Increasingly vermilion cows' MEAT proceededed to grazed heaps of buttons mashed from plastic poop so that Kakarot could save zombies' butts from the evil buffalo of yo'mamma so Bulma can insert TI83+ into radioactive abysmal cheeseballs of French prostitutes from Iceland "WUT? Random" yelled... "MAGICAL abominations from Uranus in your room of rubber where penguins carried a torch, forgetting where Wozniak spammed all macfans and
winfans
Quote:
Once upon a moment, penguins took apart their super duper trashcans of pain. This caused a huge, painful explosion from the formidable hordes of the Slitheen Slivers assembled around KermMartian's shoe since he forgot to ban noobs. They then shot Cemetech's lowest posting admin in the chest, however his foot, which is an ice block transformed by supernatural calories from Slimfast, was melting upwards through several layers of glass slippers. The last thing that Bob remembers is falling into a large wormhole that suddenly exploded as it collapsed into utter cheesiness that spawned many demons from Walmart. He never dreamed he had entered an alternate dimensions full of cheddar penguins carrying bags filled completely with ketchup. When he finally finished building the huge death ray, he used his eyes to eat the gigantic worms of Atlantica. The worms tasted like kidney on a stick, however KermMartian died because he did not eat anything that knew whether or not his ultimate calculator died during dinner. Friday night, his fear of tomatoes went dancing with shining blue calculators of justice and eventually he used dinner plates in his forum to prepare for an unknown foe of green poop unicorns pooping eyeballs out of his nose, thus starting the chain reaction abolishing I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new. In the basement of McDonalds under twenty fries cooked in squid brains stood upon couches eating bacon strips was a big Kllrnohj fisting mah warm beanbag laser chair. Meanwhile 9001 corpses attacked Vegeta's scouter after power exerted from miniature models ignited his refrigerator causing achainreaction affecting massive hiccups across the the the buttocks. Increasingly vermilion cows' MEAT proceededed to grazed heaps of buttons mashed from plastic poop so that Kakarot could save zombies' butts from the evil buffalo of yo'mamma so Bulma can insert TI83+ into radioactive abysmal cheeseballs of French prostitutes from Iceland "WUT? Random" yelled... "MAGICAL abominations from Uranus in your room of rubber where penguins carried a torch, forgetting where Wozniak spammed all macfans and winfans
during
Quote:
Once upon a moment, penguins took apart their super duper trashcans of pain. This caused a huge, painful explosion from the formidable hordes of the Slitheen Slivers assembled around KermMartian's shoe since he forgot to ban noobs. They then shot Cemetech's lowest posting admin in the chest, however his foot, which is an ice block transformed by supernatural calories from Slimfast, was melting upwards through several layers of glass slippers. The last thing that Bob remembers is falling into a large wormhole that suddenly exploded as it collapsed into utter cheesiness that spawned many demons from Walmart. He never dreamed he had entered an alternate dimensions full of cheddar penguins carrying bags filled completely with ketchup. When he finally finished building the huge death ray, he used his eyes to eat the gigantic worms of Atlantica. The worms tasted like kidney on a stick, however KermMartian died because he did not eat anything that knew whether or not his ultimate calculator died during dinner. Friday night, his fear of tomatoes went dancing with shining blue calculators of justice and eventually he used dinner plates in his forum to prepare for an unknown foe of green poop unicorns pooping eyeballs out of his nose, thus starting the chain reaction abolishing I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new. In the basement of McDonalds under twenty fries cooked in squid brains stood upon couches eating bacon strips was a big Kllrnohj fisting mah warm beanbag laser chair. Meanwhile 9001 corpses attacked Vegeta's scouter after power exerted from miniature models ignited his refrigerator causing achainreaction affecting massive hiccups across the the the buttocks. Increasingly vermilion cows' MEAT proceededed to grazed heaps of buttons mashed from plastic poop so that Kakarot could save zombies' butts from the evil buffalo of yo'mamma so Bulma can insert TI83+ into radioactive abysmal cheeseballs of French prostitutes from Iceland "WUT? Random" yelled... "MAGICAL abominations from Uranus in your room of rubber where penguins carried a torch, forgetting where Wozniak spammed all macfans and winfans during
which
Quote:
Once upon a moment, penguins took apart their super duper trashcans of pain. This caused a huge, painful explosion from the formidable hordes of the Slitheen Slivers assembled around KermMartian's shoe since he forgot to ban noobs. They then shot Cemetech's lowest posting admin in the chest, however his foot, which is an ice block transformed by supernatural calories from Slimfast, was melting upwards through several layers of glass slippers. The last thing that Bob remembers is falling into a large wormhole that suddenly exploded as it collapsed into utter cheesiness that spawned many demons from Walmart. He never dreamed he had entered an alternate dimensions full of cheddar penguins carrying bags filled completely with ketchup. When he finally finished building the huge death ray, he used his eyes to eat the gigantic worms of Atlantica. The worms tasted like kidney on a stick, however KermMartian died because he did not eat anything that knew whether or not his ultimate calculator died during dinner. Friday night, his fear of tomatoes went dancing with shining blue calculators of justice and eventually he used dinner plates in his forum to prepare for an unknown foe of green poop unicorns pooping eyeballs out of his nose, thus starting the chain reaction abolishing I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new. In the basement of McDonalds under twenty fries cooked in squid brains stood upon couches eating bacon strips was a big Kllrnohj fisting mah warm beanbag laser chair. Meanwhile 9001 corpses attacked Vegeta's scouter after power exerted from miniature models ignited his refrigerator causing achainreaction affecting massive hiccups across the the the buttocks. Increasingly vermilion cows' MEAT proceededed to grazed heaps of buttons mashed from plastic poop so that Kakarot could save zombies' butts from the evil buffalo of yo'mamma so Bulma can insert TI83+ into radioactive abysmal cheeseballs of French prostitutes from Iceland "WUT? Random" yelled... "MAGICAL abominations from Uranus in your room of rubber where penguins carried a torch, forgetting where Wozniak spammed all macfags and winfans during which
angry
Quote:
Once upon a moment, penguins took apart their super duper trashcans of pain. This caused a huge, painful explosion from the formidable hordes of the Slitheen Slivers assembled around KermMartian's shoe since he forgot to ban noobs. They then shot Cemetech's lowest posting admin in the chest, however his foot, which is an ice block transformed by supernatural calories from Slimfast, was melting upwards through several layers of glass slippers. The last thing that Bob remembers is falling into a large wormhole that suddenly exploded as it collapsed into utter cheesiness that spawned many demons from Walmart. He never dreamed he had entered an alternate dimensions full of cheddar penguins carrying bags filled completely with ketchup. When he finally finished building the huge death ray, he used his eyes to eat the gigantic worms of Atlantica. The worms tasted like kidney on a stick, however KermMartian died because he did not eat anything that knew whether or not his ultimate calculator died during dinner. Friday night, his fear of tomatoes went dancing with shining blue calculators of justice and eventually he used dinner plates in his forum to prepare for an unknown foe of green poop unicorns pooping eyeballs out of his nose, thus starting the chain reaction abolishing I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new. In the basement of McDonalds under twenty fries cooked in squid brains stood upon couches eating bacon strips was a big Kllrnohj fisting mah warm beanbag laser chair. Meanwhile 9001 corpses attacked Vegeta's scouter after power exerted from miniature models ignited his refrigerator causing achainreaction affecting massive hiccups across the the the buttocks. Increasingly vermilion cows' MEAT proceededed to grazed heaps of buttons mashed from plastic poop so that Kakarot could save zombies' butts from the evil buffalo of yo'mamma so Bulma can insert TI83+ into radioactive abysmal cheeseballs of French prostitutes from Iceland "WUT? Random" yelled... "MAGICAL abominations from Uranus in your room of rubber where penguins carried a torch, forgetting where Wozniak spammed all macfags and winfans during which angry
lemons

Quote:
Once upon a moment, penguins took apart their super duper trashcans of pain. This caused a huge, painful explosion from the formidable hordes of the Slitheen Slivers assembled around KermMartian's shoe since he forgot to ban noobs. They then shot Cemetech's lowest posting admin in the chest, however his foot, which is an ice block transformed by supernatural calories from Slimfast, was melting upwards through several layers of glass slippers. The last thing that Bob remembers is falling into a large wormhole that suddenly exploded as it collapsed into utter cheesiness that spawned many demons from Walmart. He never dreamed he had entered an alternate dimensions full of cheddar penguins carrying bags filled completely with ketchup. When he finally finished building the huge death ray, he used his eyes to eat the gigantic worms of Atlantica. The worms tasted like kidney on a stick, however KermMartian died because he did not eat anything that knew whether or not his ultimate calculator died during dinner. Friday night, his fear of tomatoes went dancing with shining blue calculators of justice and eventually he used dinner plates in his forum to prepare for an unknown foe of green poop unicorns pooping eyeballs out of his nose, thus starting the chain reaction abolishing I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new. In the basement of McDonalds under twenty fries cooked in squid brains stood upon couches eating bacon strips was a big Kllrnohj fisting mah warm beanbag laser chair. Meanwhile 9001 corpses attacked Vegeta's scouter after power exerted from miniature models ignited his refrigerator causing achainreaction affecting massive hiccups across the the the buttocks. Increasingly vermilion cows' MEAT proceededed to grazed heaps of buttons mashed from plastic poop so that Kakarot could save zombies' butts from the evil buffalo of yo'mamma so Bulma can insert TI83+ into radioactive abysmal cheeseballs of French prostitutes from Iceland "WUT? Random" yelled... "MAGICAL abominations from Uranus in your room of rubber where penguins carried a torch, forgetting where Wozniak spammed all macfags and winfans during which angry lemons
Quote:
Once upon a moment, penguins took apart their super duper trashcans of pain. This caused a huge, painful explosion from the formidable hordes of the Slitheen Slivers assembled around KermMartian's shoe since he forgot to ban noobs. They then shot Cemetech's lowest posting admin in the chest, however his foot, which is an ice block transformed by supernatural calories from Slimfast, was melting upwards through several layers of glass slippers. The last thing that Bob remembers is falling into a large wormhole that suddenly exploded as it collapsed into utter cheesiness that spawned many demons from Walmart. He never dreamed he had entered an alternate dimensions full of cheddar penguins carrying bags filled completely with ketchup. When he finally finished building the huge death ray, he used his eyes to eat the gigantic worms of Atlantica. The worms tasted like kidney on a stick, however KermMartian died because he did not eat anything that knew whether or not his ultimate calculator died during dinner. Friday night, his fear of tomatoes went dancing with shining blue calculators of justice and eventually he used dinner plates in his forum to prepare for an unknown foe of green poop unicorns pooping eyeballs out of his nose, thus starting the chain reaction abolishing I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new. In the basement of McDonalds under twenty fries cooked in squid brains stood upon couches eating bacon strips was a big Kllrnohj fisting mah warm beanbag laser chair. Meanwhile 9001 corpses attacked Vegeta's scouter after power exerted from miniature models ignited his refrigerator causing achainreaction affecting massive hiccups across the the the buttocks. Increasingly vermilion cows' MEAT proceededed to grazed heaps of buttons mashed from plastic poop so that Kakarot could save zombies' butts from the evil buffalo of yo'mamma so Bulma can insert TI83+ into radioactive abysmal cheeseballs of French prostitutes from Iceland "WUT? Random" yelled... "MAGICAL abominations from Uranus in your room of rubber where penguins carried a torch, forgetting where Wozniak spammed all macfags and winfans during which angry lemons forgot

forgot
how
Quote:
Once upon a moment, penguins took apart their super duper trashcans of pain. This caused a huge, painful explosion from the formidable hordes of the Slitheen Slivers assembled around KermMartian's shoe since he forgot to ban noobs. They then shot Cemetech's lowest posting admin in the chest, however his foot, which is an ice block transformed by supernatural calories from Slimfast, was melting upwards through several layers of glass slippers. The last thing that Bob remembers is falling into a large wormhole that suddenly exploded as it collapsed into utter cheesiness that spawned many demons from Walmart. He never dreamed he had entered an alternate dimensions full of cheddar penguins carrying bags filled completely with ketchup. When he finally finished building the huge death ray, he used his eyes to eat the gigantic worms of Atlantica. The worms tasted like kidney on a stick, however KermMartian died because he did not eat anything that knew whether or not his ultimate calculator died during dinner. Friday night, his fear of tomatoes went dancing with shining blue calculators of justice and eventually he used dinner plates in his forum to prepare for an unknown foe of green poop unicorns pooping eyeballs out of his nose, thus starting the chain reaction abolishing I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new. In the basement of McDonalds under twenty fries cooked in squid brains stood upon couches eating bacon strips was a big Kllrnohj fisting mah warm beanbag laser chair. Meanwhile 9001 corpses attacked Vegeta's scouter after power exerted from miniature models ignited his refrigerator causing achainreaction affecting massive hiccups across the the the buttocks. Increasingly vermilion cows' MEAT proceededed to grazed heaps of buttons mashed from plastic poop so that Kakarot could save zombies' butts from the evil buffalo of yo'mamma so Bulma can insert TI83+ into radioactive abysmal cheeseballs of French prostitutes from Iceland "WUT? Random" yelled... "MAGICAL abominations from Uranus in your room of rubber where penguins carried a torch, forgetting where Wozniak spammed all macfags and winfans during which angry lemons forgot how
much

Quote:
Once upon a moment, penguins took apart their super duper trashcans of pain. This caused a huge, painful explosion from the formidable hordes of the Slitheen Slivers assembled around KermMartian's shoe since he forgot to ban noobs. They then shot Cemetech's lowest posting admin in the chest, however his foot, which is an ice block transformed by supernatural calories from Slimfast, was melting upwards through several layers of glass slippers. The last thing that Bob remembers is falling into a large wormhole that suddenly exploded as it collapsed into utter cheesiness that spawned many demons from Walmart. He never dreamed he had entered an alternate dimensions full of cheddar penguins carrying bags filled completely with ketchup. When he finally finished building the huge death ray, he used his eyes to eat the gigantic worms of Atlantica. The worms tasted like kidney on a stick, however KermMartian died because he did not eat anything that knew whether or not his ultimate calculator died during dinner. Friday night, his fear of tomatoes went dancing with shining blue calculators of justice and eventually he used dinner plates in his forum to prepare for an unknown foe of green poop unicorns pooping eyeballs out of his nose, thus starting the chain reaction abolishing I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new. In the basement of McDonalds under twenty fries cooked in squid brains stood upon couches eating bacon strips was a big Kllrnohj fisting mah warm beanbag laser chair. Meanwhile 9001 corpses attacked Vegeta's scouter after power exerted from miniature models ignited his refrigerator causing achainreaction affecting massive hiccups across the the the buttocks. Increasingly vermilion cows' MEAT proceededed to grazed heaps of buttons mashed from plastic poop so that Kakarot could save zombies' butts from the evil buffalo of yo'mamma so Bulma can insert TI83+ into radioactive abysmal cheeseballs of French prostitutes from Iceland "WUT? Random" yelled... "MAGICAL abominations from Uranus in your room of rubber where penguins carried a torch, forgetting where Wozniak spammed all macfags and winfans during which angry lemons forgot how much
they

Quote:
Once upon a moment, penguins took apart their super duper trashcans of pain. This caused a huge, painful explosion from the formidable hordes of the Slitheen Slivers assembled around KermMartian's shoe since he forgot to ban noobs. They then shot Cemetech's lowest posting admin in the chest, however his foot, which is an ice block transformed by supernatural calories from Slimfast, was melting upwards through several layers of glass slippers. The last thing that Bob remembers is falling into a large wormhole that suddenly exploded as it collapsed into utter cheesiness that spawned many demons from Walmart. He never dreamed he had entered an alternate dimensions full of cheddar penguins carrying bags filled completely with ketchup. When he finally finished building the huge death ray, he used his eyes to eat the gigantic worms of Atlantica. The worms tasted like kidney on a stick, however KermMartian died because he did not eat anything that knew whether or not his ultimate calculator died during dinner. Friday night, his fear of tomatoes went dancing with shining blue calculators of justice and eventually he used dinner plates in his forum to prepare for an unknown foe of green poop unicorns pooping eyeballs out of his nose, thus starting the chain reaction abolishing I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new. In the basement of McDonalds under twenty fries cooked in squid brains stood upon couches eating bacon strips was a big Kllrnohj fisting mah warm beanbag laser chair. Meanwhile 9001 corpses attacked Vegeta's scouter after power exerted from miniature models ignited his refrigerator causing achainreaction affecting massive hiccups across the the the buttocks. Increasingly vermilion cows' MEAT proceededed to grazed heaps of buttons mashed from plastic poop so that Kakarot could save zombies' butts from the evil buffalo of yo'mamma so Bulma can insert TI83+ into radioactive abysmal cheeseballs of French prostitutes from Iceland "WUT? Random" yelled... "MAGICAL abominations from Uranus in your room of rubber where penguins carried a torch, forgetting where Wozniak spammed all macfags and winfans during which angry lemons forgot how much they
cleaned

Quote:
Once upon a moment, penguins took apart their super duper trashcans of pain. This caused a huge, painful explosion from the formidable hordes of the Slitheen Slivers assembled around KermMartian's shoe since he forgot to ban noobs. They then shot Cemetech's lowest posting admin in the chest, however his foot, which is an ice block transformed by supernatural calories from Slimfast, was melting upwards through several layers of glass slippers. The last thing that Bob remembers is falling into a large wormhole that suddenly exploded as it collapsed into utter cheesiness that spawned many demons from Walmart. He never dreamed he had entered an alternate dimensions full of cheddar penguins carrying bags filled completely with ketchup. When he finally finished building the huge death ray, he used his eyes to eat the gigantic worms of Atlantica. The worms tasted like kidney on a stick, however KermMartian died because he did not eat anything that knew whether or not his ultimate calculator died during dinner. Friday night, his fear of tomatoes went dancing with shining blue calculators of justice and eventually he used dinner plates in his forum to prepare for an unknown foe of green poop unicorns pooping eyeballs out of his nose, thus starting the chain reaction abolishing I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new. In the basement of McDonalds under twenty fries cooked in squid brains stood upon couches eating bacon strips was a big Kllrnohj fisting mah warm beanbag laser chair. Meanwhile 9001 corpses attacked Vegeta's scouter after power exerted from miniature models ignited his refrigerator causing achainreaction affecting massive hiccups across the the the buttocks. Increasingly vermilion cows' MEAT proceededed to grazed heaps of buttons mashed from plastic poop so that Kakarot could save zombies' butts from the evil buffalo of yo'mamma so Bulma can insert TI83+ into radioactive abysmal cheeseballs of French prostitutes from Iceland "WUT? Random" yelled... "MAGICAL abominations from Uranus in your room of rubber where penguins carried a torch, forgetting where Wozniak spammed all macfags and winfans during which angry lemons forgot how much they cleaned
every

Quote:
Once upon a moment, penguins took apart their super duper trashcans of pain. This caused a huge, painful explosion from the formidable hordes of the Slitheen Slivers assembled around KermMartian's shoe since he forgot to ban noobs. They then shot Cemetech's lowest posting admin in the chest, however his foot, which is an ice block transformed by supernatural calories from Slimfast, was melting upwards through several layers of glass slippers. The last thing that Bob remembers is falling into a large wormhole that suddenly exploded as it collapsed into utter cheesiness that spawned many demons from Walmart. He never dreamed he had entered an alternate dimensions full of cheddar penguins carrying bags filled completely with ketchup. When he finally finished building the huge death ray, he used his eyes to eat the gigantic worms of Atlantica. The worms tasted like kidney on a stick, however KermMartian died because he did not eat anything that knew whether or not his ultimate calculator died during dinner. Friday night, his fear of tomatoes went dancing with shining blue calculators of justice and eventually he used dinner plates in his forum to prepare for an unknown foe of green poop unicorns pooping eyeballs out of his nose, thus starting the chain reaction abolishing I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new. In the basement of McDonalds under twenty fries cooked in squid brains stood upon couches eating bacon strips was a big Kllrnohj fisting mah warm beanbag laser chair. Meanwhile 9001 corpses attacked Vegeta's scouter after power exerted from miniature models ignited his refrigerator causing achainreaction affecting massive hiccups across the the the buttocks. Increasingly vermilion cows' MEAT proceededed to grazed heaps of buttons mashed from plastic poop so that Kakarot could save zombies' butts from the evil buffalo of yo'mamma so Bulma can insert TI83+ into radioactive abysmal cheeseballs of French prostitutes from Iceland "WUT? Random" yelled... "MAGICAL abominations from Uranus in your room of rubber where penguins carried a torch, forgetting where Wozniak spammed all macfags and winfans during which angry lemons forgot how much they cleaned every
other

Quote:
Once upon a moment, penguins took apart their super duper trashcans of pain. This caused a huge, painful explosion from the formidable hordes of the Slitheen Slivers assembled around KermMartian's shoe since he forgot to ban noobs. They then shot Cemetech's lowest posting admin in the chest, however his foot, which is an ice block transformed by supernatural calories from Slimfast, was melting upwards through several layers of glass slippers. The last thing that Bob remembers is falling into a large wormhole that suddenly exploded as it collapsed into utter cheesiness that spawned many demons from Walmart. He never dreamed he had entered an alternate dimensions full of cheddar penguins carrying bags filled completely with ketchup. When he finally finished building the huge death ray, he used his eyes to eat the gigantic worms of Atlantica. The worms tasted like kidney on a stick, however KermMartian died because he did not eat anything that knew whether or not his ultimate calculator died during dinner. Friday night, his fear of tomatoes went dancing with shining blue calculators of justice and eventually he used dinner plates in his forum to prepare for an unknown foe of green poop unicorns pooping eyeballs out of his nose, thus starting the chain reaction abolishing I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new. In the basement of McDonalds under twenty fries cooked in squid brains stood upon couches eating bacon strips was a big Kllrnohj fisting mah warm beanbag laser chair. Meanwhile 9001 corpses attacked Vegeta's scouter after power exerted from miniature models ignited his refrigerator causing achainreaction affecting massive hiccups across the the the buttocks. Increasingly vermilion cows' MEAT proceededed to grazed heaps of buttons mashed from plastic poop so that Kakarot could save zombies' butts from the evil buffalo of yo'mamma so Bulma can insert TI83+ into radioactive abysmal cheeseballs of French prostitutes from Iceland "WUT? Random" yelled... "MAGICAL abominations from Uranus in your room of rubber where penguins carried a torch, forgetting where Wozniak spammed all macfags and winfans during which angry lemons forgot how much they cleaned every other
GODZILLA!!!
Quote:
Once upon a moment, penguins took apart their super duper trashcans of pain. This caused a huge, painful explosion from the formidable hordes of the Slitheen Slivers assembled around KermMartian's shoe since he forgot to ban noobs. They then shot Cemetech's lowest posting admin in the chest, however his foot, which is an ice block transformed by supernatural calories from Slimfast, was melting upwards through several layers of glass slippers. The last thing that Bob remembers is falling into a large wormhole that suddenly exploded as it collapsed into utter cheesiness that spawned many demons from Walmart. He never dreamed he had entered an alternate dimensions full of cheddar penguins carrying bags filled completely with ketchup. When he finally finished building the huge death ray, he used his eyes to eat the gigantic worms of Atlantica. The worms tasted like kidney on a stick, however KermMartian died because he did not eat anything that knew whether or not his ultimate calculator died during dinner. Friday night, his fear of tomatoes went dancing with shining blue calculators of justice and eventually he used dinner plates in his forum to prepare for an unknown foe of green poop unicorns pooping eyeballs out of his nose, thus starting the chain reaction abolishing I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new. In the basement of McDonalds under twenty fries cooked in squid brains stood upon couches eating bacon strips was a big Kllrnohj fisting mah warm beanbag laser chair. Meanwhile 9001 corpses attacked Vegeta's scouter after power exerted from miniature models ignited his refrigerator causing achainreaction affecting massive hiccups across the the the buttocks. Increasingly vermilion cows' MEAT proceededed to grazed heaps of buttons mashed from plastic poop so that Kakarot could save zombies' butts from the evil buffalo of yo'mamma so Bulma can insert TI83+ into radioactive abysmal cheeseballs of French prostitutes from Iceland "WUT? Random" yelled... "MAGICAL abominations from Uranus in your room of rubber where penguins carried a torch, forgetting where Wozniak spammed all macfags and winfans during which angry lemons forgot how much they cleaned every other GODZILLA!!!
Then
Quote:
Once upon a moment, penguins took apart their super duper trashcans of pain. This caused a huge, painful explosion from the formidable hordes of the Slitheen Slivers assembled around KermMartian's shoe since he forgot to ban noobs. They then shot Cemetech's lowest posting admin in the chest, however his foot, which is an ice block transformed by supernatural calories from Slimfast, was melting upwards through several layers of glass slippers. The last thing that Bob remembers is falling into a large wormhole that suddenly exploded as it collapsed into utter cheesiness that spawned many demons from Walmart. He never dreamed he had entered an alternate dimensions full of cheddar penguins carrying bags filled completely with ketchup. When he finally finished building the huge death ray, he used his eyes to eat the gigantic worms of Atlantica. The worms tasted like kidney on a stick, however KermMartian died because he did not eat anything that knew whether or not his ultimate calculator died during dinner. Friday night, his fear of tomatoes went dancing with shining blue calculators of justice and eventually he used dinner plates in his forum to prepare for an unknown foe of green poop unicorns pooping eyeballs out of his nose, thus starting the chain reaction abolishing I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new. In the basement of McDonalds under twenty fries cooked in squid brains stood upon couches eating bacon strips was a big Kllrnohj fisting mah warm beanbag laser chair. Meanwhile 9001 corpses attacked Vegeta's scouter after power exerted from miniature models ignited his refrigerator causing achainreaction affecting massive hiccups across the the the buttocks. Increasingly vermilion cows' MEAT proceededed to grazed heaps of buttons mashed from plastic poop so that Kakarot could save zombies' butts from the evil buffalo of yo'mamma so Bulma can insert TI83+ into radioactive abysmal cheeseballs of French prostitutes from Iceland "WUT? Random" yelled... "MAGICAL abominations from Uranus in your room of rubber where penguins carried a torch, forgetting where Wozniak spammed all macfags and winfans during which angry lemons forgot how much they cleaned every other GODZILLA!!! Then
/b/
Quote:
Once upon a moment, penguins took apart their super duper trashcans of pain. This caused a huge, painful explosion from the formidable hordes of the Slitheen Slivers assembled around KermMartian's shoe since he forgot to ban noobs. They then shot Cemetech's lowest posting admin in the chest, however his foot, which is an ice block transformed by supernatural calories from Slimfast, was melting upwards through several layers of glass slippers. The last thing that Bob remembers is falling into a large wormhole that suddenly exploded as it collapsed into utter cheesiness that spawned many demons from Walmart. He never dreamed he had entered an alternate dimensions full of cheddar penguins carrying bags filled completely with ketchup. When he finally finished building the huge death ray, he used his eyes to eat the gigantic worms of Atlantica. The worms tasted like kidney on a stick, however KermMartian died because he did not eat anything that knew whether or not his ultimate calculator died during dinner. Friday night, his fear of tomatoes went dancing with shining blue calculators of justice and eventually he used dinner plates in his forum to prepare for an unknown foe of green poop unicorns pooping eyeballs out of his nose, thus starting the chain reaction abolishing I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new. In the basement of McDonalds under twenty fries cooked in squid brains stood upon couches eating bacon strips was a big Kllrnohj fisting mah warm beanbag laser chair. Meanwhile 9001 corpses attacked Vegeta's scouter after power exerted from miniature models ignited his refrigerator causing achainreaction affecting massive hiccups across the the the buttocks. Increasingly vermilion cows' MEAT proceededed to grazed heaps of buttons mashed from plastic poop so that Kakarot could save zombies' butts from the evil buffalo of yo'mamma so Bulma can insert TI83+ into radioactive abysmal cheeseballs of French prostitutes from Iceland "WUT? Random" yelled... "MAGICAL abominations from Uranus in your room of rubber where penguins carried a torch, forgetting where Wozniak spammed all macfags and winfans during which angry lemons forgot how much they cleaned every other GODZILLA!!! Then /b/
closed
Quote:
Once upon a moment, penguins took apart their super duper trashcans of pain. This caused a huge, painful explosion from the formidable hordes of the Slitheen Slivers assembled around KermMartian's shoe since he forgot to ban noobs. They then shot Cemetech's lowest posting admin in the chest, however his foot, which is an ice block transformed by supernatural calories from Slimfast, was melting upwards through several layers of glass slippers. The last thing that Bob remembers is falling into a large wormhole that suddenly exploded as it collapsed into utter cheesiness that spawned many demons from Walmart. He never dreamed he had entered an alternate dimensions full of cheddar penguins carrying bags filled completely with ketchup. When he finally finished building the huge death ray, he used his eyes to eat the gigantic worms of Atlantica. The worms tasted like kidney on a stick, however KermMartian died because he did not eat anything that knew whether or not his ultimate calculator died during dinner. Friday night, his fear of tomatoes went dancing with shining blue calculators of justice and eventually he used dinner plates in his forum to prepare for an unknown foe of green poop unicorns pooping eyeballs out of his nose, thus starting the chain reaction abolishing I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new. In the basement of McDonalds under twenty fries cooked in squid brains stood upon couches eating bacon strips was a big Kllrnohj fisting mah warm beanbag laser chair. Meanwhile 9001 corpses attacked Vegeta's scouter after power exerted from miniature models ignited his refrigerator causing achainreaction affecting massive hiccups across the the the buttocks. Increasingly vermilion cows' MEAT proceededed to grazed heaps of buttons mashed from plastic poop so that Kakarot could save zombies' butts from the evil buffalo of yo'mamma so Bulma can insert TI83+ into radioactive abysmal cheeseballs of French prostitutes from Iceland "WUT? Random" yelled... "MAGICAL abominations from Uranus in your room of rubber where penguins carried a torch, forgetting where Wozniak spammed all macfags and winfans during which angry lemons forgot how much they cleaned every other GODZILLA!!! Then /b/ closed
because
Quote:
Once upon a moment, penguins took apart their super duper trashcans of pain. This caused a huge, painful explosion from the formidable hordes of the Slitheen Slivers assembled around KermMartian's shoe since he forgot to ban noobs. They then shot Cemetech's lowest posting admin in the chest, however his foot, which is an ice block transformed by supernatural calories from Slimfast, was melting upwards through several layers of glass slippers. The last thing that Bob remembers is falling into a large wormhole that suddenly exploded as it collapsed into utter cheesiness that spawned many demons from Walmart. He never dreamed he had entered an alternate dimensions full of cheddar penguins carrying bags filled completely with ketchup. When he finally finished building the huge death ray, he used his eyes to eat the gigantic worms of Atlantica. The worms tasted like kidney on a stick, however KermMartian died because he did not eat anything that knew whether or not his ultimate calculator died during dinner. Friday night, his fear of tomatoes went dancing with shining blue calculators of justice and eventually he used dinner plates in his forum to prepare for an unknown foe of green poop unicorns pooping eyeballs out of his nose, thus starting the chain reaction abolishing I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new. In the basement of McDonalds under twenty fries cooked in squid brains stood upon couches eating bacon strips was a big Kllrnohj fisting mah warm beanbag laser chair. Meanwhile 9001 corpses attacked Vegeta's scouter after power exerted from miniature models ignited his refrigerator causing achainreaction affecting massive hiccups across the the the buttocks. Increasingly vermilion cows' MEAT proceededed to grazed heaps of buttons mashed from plastic poop so that Kakarot could save zombies' butts from the evil buffalo of yo'mamma so Bulma can insert TI83+ into radioactive abysmal cheeseballs of French prostitutes from Iceland "WUT? Random" yelled... "MAGICAL abominations from Uranus in your room of rubber where penguins carried a torch, forgetting where Wozniak spammed all macfags and winfans during which angry lemons forgot how much they cleaned every other GODZILLA!!! Then /b/ closed because
m00t
Quote:
Once upon a moment, penguins took apart their super duper trashcans of pain. This caused a huge, painful explosion from the formidable hordes of the Slitheen Slivers assembled around KermMartian's shoe since he forgot to ban noobs. They then shot Cemetech's lowest posting admin in the chest, however his foot, which is an ice block transformed by supernatural calories from Slimfast, was melting upwards through several layers of glass slippers. The last thing that Bob remembers is falling into a large wormhole that suddenly exploded as it collapsed into utter cheesiness that spawned many demons from Walmart. He never dreamed he had entered an alternate dimensions full of cheddar penguins carrying bags filled completely with ketchup. When he finally finished building the huge death ray, he used his eyes to eat the gigantic worms of Atlantica. The worms tasted like kidney on a stick, however KermMartian died because he did not eat anything that knew whether or not his ultimate calculator died during dinner. Friday night, his fear of tomatoes went dancing with shining blue calculators of justice and eventually he used dinner plates in his forum to prepare for an unknown foe of green poop unicorns pooping eyeballs out of his nose, thus starting the chain reaction abolishing I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new. In the basement of McDonalds under twenty fries cooked in squid brains stood upon couches eating bacon strips was a big Kllrnohj fisting mah warm beanbag laser chair. Meanwhile 9001 corpses attacked Vegeta's scouter after power exerted from miniature models ignited his refrigerator causing achainreaction affecting massive hiccups across the the the buttocks. Increasingly vermilion cows' MEAT proceededed to grazed heaps of buttons mashed from plastic poop so that Kakarot could save zombies' butts from the evil buffalo of yo'mamma so Bulma can insert TI83+ into radioactive abysmal cheeseballs of French prostitutes from Iceland "WUT? Random" yelled... "MAGICAL abominations from Uranus in your room of rubber where penguins carried a torch, forgetting where Wozniak spammed all macfags and winfans during which angry lemons forgot how much they cleaned every other GODZILLA!!! Then /b/ closed because m00t

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 18 of 20
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours