This was recently inspired by a game. (Crackdown para la xbox trescientos y sesenta) It's kind of "cell shaded" so to speak, everything so far made by me including the material. This is my first attempt at anything related to a car, so go easy on me. (I know it's not very far, but I'll get some updates up quickly)
Ah, sweet cell shading! I look forward to seeing the rest of the car. Am I correct in thinking you lofted a closed shape around a circle to make that?
no....I could have (I would use that more for something like a chess piece) I just used a tube shape in 3ds max 5 and turned it into and executable poly, then moved a few vertices around, chamfered here and there.....Then applied a mesh smooth (and material) and voila I'm no where near done (laugh out loud)
sorry for the double post.....Omg Who would have thought, Groene07 can't make a ralley rim worth poopoo Sad
O.k. I finally got around to fixing it. It's not that great, nor do I claim it to be.

Any chance you could upload the model now? I want to try rendering it with Indigo (it would be nice if you could export as .obj since blender doesn't seem to always play nice with 3ds max files...)
This reminds me, one of these days I want to mess with cell shading rendering.
I've finally found the perfect material!!! I made a cross between any real material, and cell shading...so it's still cartoon-ish, but a lot of modeling characteristics are not lost! Cool
Can you PLEASSSSSSSSSSSE post the model now? =P

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours