Doors CS 6.1 brings ease-of-use, a mouse-based GUI, folders, networking, and more to your calculator. Run almost every filetype, including MirageOS, Ion, BASIC, ASM, and Doors CS programs. Extreme expandability and functionality for users and developers, plus a large and devoted support community. Now with an editor and more for BASIC programming plus lots of tweaks and improvements. Check out the what's new in Doors CS 6.1:

» A new in-shell editor makes programming BASIC easy and fast. Based on the TI-OS editor but enhanced with hooks and tweaks, you can use the entire 8 rows to type.
» BASIC developers will also enjoy Instantaneous Goto and four new header formats with descriptions for flexibility and ease-of-use.
» Those who asked for a popup containing size and description info can rejoice in the InfoPop: simply hover over a program to see its size in bytes and embedded description.
» A multitude of bugfixes solve every issue reported from 6.0, including a new, perfected AP GUI system.
» The program management functions including copying and renaming are now more robust, handling all file types including archived and/or locked programs properly.

This release is the most mature release thus far of the Doors CS 6 line, and also includes an updated manual and the latest TI-83 release, Doors CS 5.1. Download, enjoy, and share!

Download: Doors CS 6.1
More Info: Doors CS Wiki
View: More Screenshots

Yaz Kerm. Nice job. now to work on 6.2.Smile Just Joking Finish invalid tangram first.Smile
KermMartian wrote:

Umm that is a pic from 6.0 you should update it.
TheStorm wrote:
Umm that is a pic from 6.0 you should update it.

Funny, I'm going to say the same thing about your post. Don't double post, edit (update Razz ) it instead.

Besides, what is wrong with posting a 6.0 picture? I doubt that preference box has CHANGED since 6.0, so what "updating" of the screen grab needs to be done?
He changed it before you kll posted, it is now corrected so. It is now a 6.1 pic like it should be.
TheStorm wrote:
He changed it before you kll posted, it is now corrected so. It is now a 6.1 pic like it should be.

First of all, grammar, man, grammar... Second, if you are going to shorten my name, I prefer "kllr", not kll.
If I remember correctly, Kerm said he would fix the converter after he released DCS6.1 .
Delnar_Ersike wrote:
If I remember correctly, Kerm said he would fix the converter after he released DCS6.1 .
I did indeed, but I might try to do some Invalid Tangram first, because I know people have been looking forward to that based on members IMing me and asking if I started it yet.
We can wait Smile

You shall make stuff at your own pace, and we will take it all in. Beggars can't be chooosers Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours