And make it like Krolypto where a RAM reset, (which deletes the MOS appvar), won't shut down the password protection! Cool
Hidden, archived backup appvars, FTW!
Yeah! Than nobody except you can access your calculator. (Oops, I mean personal computer) Very Happy
That's exceedingly easy to do, even for a password protection SE.
How about an infoPop over the memory icon that shows the bytes of ram and rom (if possible!) you have avalible!
Pugboy wrote:
How about an infoPop over the memory icon that shows the bytes of ram and rom (if possible!) you have avalible!
Hey, that's one of the most clever ideas I've heard in a while! I just might do that.
KermMartian wrote:
Pugboy wrote:
How about an infoPop over the memory icon that shows the bytes of ram and rom (if possible!) you have available!
Hey, that's one of the most clever ideas I've heard in a while! I just might do that.

I came up with this idea a while ago... I never actually posted it though... (Too lazy!)
I really like that one, Kerm. That should definitely be a feature of 6.2. Oh yeah and finish runprog so noshell and msd8x can run DCS6 programs. Oh, and one more thing, make it so that when I press a button when infopop is up that it does the action for that button, also that way when I press [ON] when infopop is up it turns off of if I press right the mouse goes right after infopop closes.
Help help I found an error in 6.1 when i hit [on] from my menu screen and tryied to edit it i got an error undefined. Kerm that is a big issue, that i why i double posted.
P.s. editing it normaly works fine though.
Holy heck dude, how about some punctuation in that mess of a post:

I really like that one, Kerm. That should definitely be a feature of 6.2. Oh yeah and finish runprog so noshell and msd8x can run DCS6 programs. Oh, and one more thing, make it so that when I press a button when infopop is up that it does the action for that button, also that way when I press [ON] when infopop is up it turns off of if I press right the mouse goes right after infopop closes.

But valid points nonetheless. Are you sure you're using 6.1?
Yes it is I downloaded it as soon as you uploaded it here. but i'll try deleting my apvars to see if that fixes it.
TheStorm wrote:
Yes it is I downloaded it as soon as you uploaded it here. but i'll try deleting my apvars to see if that fixes it.
Getting better, but you need a comma after the first "is," The "but" at the beginning of the second sentence is superfluous, and it's "appvars."

Good, hope that resolves it.
I didn't do anything and now it works. I don't know what the issue was, but it works so I don't care.
TheStorm wrote:
I didn't do anything and now it works. I don't know what the issue was, but it works so I don't care.
Awesome, glad to hear it. Musta just been a weird glitch of some sort; since I debugged it so much, the chances of duplicable big bugs like that are rare.
Back to working on 6.2 then. Smile
No, Invalid Tangram first! Smile
Sting::Ray wrote:
No, Invalid Tangram first! Smile

I'm going to go with Sting::Ray on this one. Smile
Looking at a lot of the recent threads, we seem to have fallen into a grammar war. I'll stay to the sidelines and watch. Smile

Speaking of which, Kerm, how's Invalid Tangram going?
I actually have a surprisingly large prortion of it planned out in my head, but i can't proceed until I write or find a rather specialized type of sprite routine. I put out an APB for one on DS, but I didn't receive any responses yet. I might have to resort to actually writing it myself. :9
Sting::Ray wrote:
Looking at a lot of the recent threads, we seem to have fallen into a grammar war. I'll stay to the sidelines and watch. Smile

Speaking of which, Kerm, how's Invalid Tangram going?

*fight fight fight*

So far I haven't been attacked on Grammar Very Happy

Work on Tangram! Do you have any progress?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours