I only have 1 new thing I want right now that I'm thinking of:

Hiding/unhiding of programs through the right-click [ALPHA] menu. Smile
THen there would have to be the option to either show all hidden files. But yess, I would like this.
Oh good, I'm not alone. Smile
Yeah, and neither are humans Shock

Also, maybe be able to run compressed ASM files? Or is that already implemented?
I dont beleive it is.
Angel14995 wrote:
Yeah, and neither are humans Shock

"Oh my #$%&*#$%#, Sir, their coming in!" Razz

Yeah, compressed ASM isn't inplemented.
http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2715
foamy3 wrote:
http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2715
Responded in that thread.
I think he means hide from the TI-OS program menu. That would really help unclutter my program menu...

EDIT: Also, could you add a "Create Program" option so I don't have to exit DCS every time I mak a program? It sould be pretty easy. Razz
Pugboy wrote:
I think he means hide from the TI-OS program menu. That would really help unclutter my program menu...

EDIT: Also, could you add a "Create Program" option so I don't have to exit DCS every time I mak a program? It sould be pretty easy. Razz
Yup, that is indeed planned for a future version such as 6.2.
I think you should have a calculator mode.

Something that would imitate a TI-89 along with its functions or such and make it on the graph screen so that way everything would have more space.
thats easy and shouldn't be part of the main shell. do it in assembly.
elfprince13 wrote:
thats easy and shouldn't be part of the main shell. do it in assembly.
Seconded. That should be a standalone program so it can be bigger and more powerful.
Well since I can't program in ASM anyone up for the challenge?
I'm pretty sure that TI-83+ for dummies could help you out... Just Joking

More features... It depends on what Kerm's vision and what the goal with DCS is/was. At several times, it's been mentioned that you want to avoid returning to the TI-OS, in which case you might want to implement the features that the TI-OS has, in some better or faster way.
Someone needs to start a project to rewrite the os, except actually optimize it, and allow more space for the user Razz

Unlikely, but that would be awesome....
/me points at LIFOS. *cough*
No, No, No, No, NO!

I meant from the right-click menu [ALPHA], being able to toggle the hide status. No SE, just a built-in function. That's the only feature DCS doesn't have that MOS has that I regularly use. Rolling Eyes
xLib support?
xLib should work, since it just uses TI's parser (probably with a call to ParseInp), so the parser hooks which xLib uses should be in effect.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours