actually, if he was just a mod, he couldn't ban, just start deleting posts and locking topics (though I doubt he would do that).

and if anything, it would be my spot that is being filled, maybe I should have some say so on who gets it (Just Joking, or am I?).
rivereye wrote:
actually, if he was just a mod, he couldn't ban, just start deleting posts and locking topics (though I doubt he would do that).

and if anything, it would be my spot that is being filled, maybe I should have some say so on who gets it (Just Joking, or am I?).

Me, lock topics? Where were you when I ranted about the over zealous policy regarding locking topics? Very Happy
Rivereye, of course you have a say. Razz You're an admin, aren't you? )
*calc84maniac looks at Kllrnohj's green name and wonders if he isn't already a mod after all....
*Sting::Ray watches the following happenings from the sidelines, silently laughing.
calc84maniac wrote:
*calc84maniac looks at Kllrnohj's green name and wonders if he isn't already a mod after all....

I am in the CalcNet section, but not globally (as rivereye was).
Sting::Ray wrote:
*Sting::Ray watches the following happenings from the sidelines, silently laughing.
And what makes you laugh silently? Huh? HUH? Just Joking Smile
I don't think I need to answer that question... Smile
Kllrnohj wrote:

Me, lock topics? Where were you when I ranted about the over zealous policy regarding locking topics? Very Happy

I said I doubt you would lock a topic, are you not reading my posts, and yes, I was a much as a global mod as Kerm had the perms set (sometimes with a new subforum gets added, I didn't get the perms).
how did i miss this?

Congrats Rivereye!
rivereye wrote:
I said I doubt you would lock a topic, are you not reading my posts, and yes, I was a much as a global mod as Kerm had the perms set (sometimes with a new subforum gets added, I didn't get the perms).

Yes, I read what you said. That was *supposed* to be a joke (hence the smiley "Very Happy") Wink.

But dang man, what happened to the punctuation and grammar in that post???
My grammar was attached to a lead weight when I went fishing over the weekend, must have fallen off on the way down. Not going back for it.
Here you go, I found it for you. Man, why do you have to fish in such murky water, though? Razz
Rivereye + Cemetech Admin == Why wasn't it done sooner? Laughing

Congrats rivereye.
KermMartian wrote:
Here you go, I found it for you. Man, why do you have to fish in such murky water, though? Razz

Actually, Saginaw Bay is really clear water, I could see the baits 10 ft down (maybe the polarized lenses helped also though).
well....good luck with that.....l.o.l. you finally went to the darkside. (Kerm I won't do it, NEVAR!!!!)

lol, don't ask....kind of amn inside joke

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours