I agree with Sting::Ray. It needs some sort of filter for between sites. Maybe a user-specific site filter (so it only shows stuff from selected sites to you)?
Sting::Ray wrote:
That'd be kinda weird though; I mean I could be talking to calc84maniac about GSM at OTBP, but then stuff 'd be coming in about Kerm's new 6.1 Beta, and MorphTeque's new Mods!

I like the idea, but maybe a filter option? Confused

yeah a filter would be helpful like if one website could log out of the sax ring
This is funny--most of the posts in the thread have nothing at all to do with pug programming.
KermMartian wrote:
haveacalc wrote:
You mean like IRC?
I have some interesting ideas that should make it superior to IRC. Smile

That wouldnt have anything to do with a certain pm, would it? Razz jk

But, Yeah. I joined but I dont really see the point. If I could get activated it would be nice...

Edit: yeah, that was a pretty douchebag thing to say on the forum Haveacalc. Respect = lowered. Let them have their fun and don't reign on their parade.
Xphoenix wrote:
This is funny--most of the posts in the thread have nothing at all to do with pug programming.

That's because this is Cemetech. Razz

Kidding, but I think people talked about the amount of forums, and then just got on another topic. Evil or Very Mad
well, right now, Rivereye Studios has it set up, and I like it. Makes things fun, though I do thing there is one thing needed. When on my site, don't prefix my stuff with (R), but do have Cemetech stuff prefixed with (C)

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours