So far, the only error that I've found is that program editing doesn't work. I tried 1 of my programs, then just made an "A" program, and had it be empty. It's unlocked, and unarchived, but when I hit "edit", nothing happens. When I hit "edit" again, the DCS desktop goes up a column on the screen (I think 7 pixels), completely garbles itself, and just sits there. No RAM reset, but no editing either. Sad

If it helps, I have a TI-84+ SE. Neutral
Just checked on emulator, PTI, OS 1.19, editing a program works just fine. Might be 84+ Specific problem... I doubt I will be able to check and confirm, because my 84+SE has pokemon on it, and I am not really willing to take any chances on losing all that data, regardless if I have it backed up (backing up takes almost 5 minutes to do... -.-)
Hmm. It really would figure that it wouldn't work on the calculator model I have. Rolling Eyes

Oh well, I'm sure Kerm'll be able to fix it, and the pop-up info bar is really nice! Very Happy
I was unable to replicate your problem, Sting::Ray. I tested it on a TI-83+, so I'd imagine it's an 84-specific hook issue.
Any chance of it getting fixed? Sad
It is not an 84 issue because it worked just fine on mine.

Edit: Also with the quick keys the button that you press should be cleared or something. Also whenever i start up dcs after the first time i get the screen that asks you if want to crash or continue.
SWEET! Very Happy

It finally worked, and it's SO cool! Good job, Kerm! Very Happy
Sting::Ray wrote:
SWEET! Very Happy

It finally worked, and it's SO cool! Good job, Kerm! Very Happy
Any idea what the problem was in the first place? I'd rather it wasn't broken. Razz
I just think he wasn't holding his jaw at the right angle...

Oh, and I remember what that error I came across last night was, when you 7+ programs, and you try to select an empty spot to "edit" it pulls up the last program that was in that spot. Something for you to look out for if you decide to make DCS have the ability to make new proggies
Dan, repaired. I wasn't clearing out the VFAT on each desktop render.
I kinda thought that might have been the problem Razz Which is why I thought it would be a good idea to bring it up...
tifreak8x wrote:
I kinda thought that might have been the problem Razz Which is why I thought it would be a good idea to bring it up...
Yup, that could have also potentially caused weird issues with the Properties menu. Thanks. Smile Anything else you've come up with?
No, not yet.

I could put that "New" function to the test if you put it in there, so I can see about making them programs for lesson 8 so I can make a screenshot or two... Razz
Why not put the 'New' function in the start menu?
because you only find that option when you right click... Razz
Sorry for not replying earlier, Kerm. Razz

I found the problem.

If it's not a DCS program, the editing won't work! Smile
But maybe it's supposed to do that, so...
New bug:
Open up the DCS menu; 'Power'.
Click the x to close the window.
Watch in wonder as something strange happens.

Oh, and the 'about' screen hasn't been updated.
known bug.
The Tari wrote:
New bug:
Open up the DCS menu; 'Power'.
Click the x to close the window.
Watch in wonder as something strange happens.

Oh, and the 'about' screen hasn't been updated.
As Pseudo said, both known and fixed.
I would appreciate it if you did hook chaining, because now it gets rid of all of Omnicalc's good stuff, like the Entries Menu and the Fast Apps, etc.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours