KermMartian wrote:
Sting::Ray wrote:
I thought it was better than the other ones as well; I just thought there was too much MJ!
Yeah, on one hand I see what you're saying, on the other hand... too much MJ? Hehe, like that's possible.

I don't think there can be too much MJ either - she's freaking hot. I'd watch an entire movie with nothing but her in every scene.... Very Happy I haven't seen Spiderman 3 yet, though. I'm waiting for it to come out on DVD and then I'll just rent it or borrow it from a friend.
brandonw wrote:
the_m0053 wrote:
Not as horrendus as Spiderman 3. Waaaaaaaaay too long and boring...

Oh-ho, I beg to differ there...I'm a Spider-Man nut, loved all three movies. I think you had to feel a real connection to the first two to like it.

As far as Pirates of the Carribbean, it was okay, I guess. I'm getting really tired of not seeing some closure with all the characters, so this'll be the last time I go to the theater for it and spend good money on it.

I think they only planned on making three Pirates of the Carribbean movies.

As for Spiderman, I think they made it a bit overly-dramatic. The rest was good.
One of my friends has a rather good movie blog; you can read his review of this here:

http://petemovies.blogspot.com/2007/05/pirates-of-caribbean-at-worlds-end.html
Yes, Pirates of the Caribbean is a trilogy.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours