brandonw wrote:
No, those are REALs as well (and become complex if necessary). There are REALs, complex numbers, real and complex lists, and real matrices.

they stay the same size though don't they? or am I just not remembering it correctly?
haveacalc wrote:
They stay the same size.

No...

You're wrong.

Store 3 to X, check it in the MEM menu...it'll be 18 bytes. Then store i to X. Check it in the MEM menu...it'll be 27 bytes. Then store 3 back to it...it'll be 18 bytes again.
I never pay attention to complex or imaginary numbers, so what would I care?
Xphoenix wrote:

I don't think anyone said you should care...I was just jumping in there.
brandonw wrote:
haveacalc wrote:
They stay the same size.

No...

You're wrong.

Store 3 to X, check it in the MEM menu...it'll be 18 bytes. Then store i to X. Check it in the MEM menu...it'll be 27 bytes. Then store 3 back to it...it'll be 18 bytes again.

Even i knew that they changed size. Rolling Eyes
allynfolksjr wrote:
brandonw wrote:
haveacalc wrote:
They stay the same size.

No...

You're wrong.

When did I ever say that, though?
haveacalc wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:
brandonw wrote:
haveacalc wrote:
They stay the same size.

No...

You're wrong.

When did I ever say that, though?
I can see that you changed your post in the database. Nice try, though. Very Happy
Back on topic I have made good progress on my entry and have a game engine and external level compatibility so far. What do the rest of you have done?
A platformer? I don't even have an idea. I'll just make a guy jump around.

brandonw wrote:
Xphoenix wrote:

I don't think anyone said you should care...I was just jumping in there.

I wasn't pinning anything on you, just the discussion that came about.
/me gets harassed by everyone else that participated in the discussion.
Im making a basic 3D platformer, no specifics though.
I'm probably going to rip a few Contra sprites into a Puzzle/platformer, but what to do is a tad harder...
That's funny, because it sounds exactly like my idea! Just Joking
Scary.......
Calc minds think alike... Wait. I messed up a word in there.
My idea involves projectile physics. 'nuff said.

What are the guidelines for assembly entries? Any specific shell it must run under/guidelines for routines which may be used?
hmm i still nedd to come up with some graphic for min right now your a dot that jumps oh well I'll save that for Monday.
I've got my idea! It's going to be totally pawntastic, but probably won't get 10/10 for originality. Whatever.
Well the engine for mine could be esaly made into tanks when i'm done with this with only a few minor changes that is
The Tari wrote:
My idea involves projectile physics. 'nuff said.

What are the guidelines for assembly entries? Any specific shell it must run under/guidelines for routines which may be used?
No specific shell. z80 calculators (TI-82/83/83+/84+) are all applicable.
Kerm, only one issue with 82/83, I don't have a way to test those, but for shell, I am not picky, but try to use a common one.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 9
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours