I've been meaning to do this for a while, so after an hour of work

Beep. It looks fine except for the alert at the end. A flashing screen that says "The cookies are done!" would be much more visible to someone who's not watching the timer the whole time.
its a possibility, I really only started this cause I was bored one night and couldn't sleep.
How close to real time is this? have you checked it?
it uses the 84+s time functions so as close as you'll get on a z80 calculator.
Thats cheating Smile I was hopeing this was in asm. oh well maybe some day some one will make a good asm one.
*Hint* *hint* possible pwny DCS application...
Definatly pwny DCS prog.
In fact, I'd be happy to design graphics and an interface if someone wants to code it up...
That reminds me I have to get back to learning asm maybe when I'm done I can work on this.
TheStorm wrote:
Thats cheating Smile I was hopeing this was in asm. oh well maybe some day some one will make a good asm one.

Aren't there ALREADY ASM timers?

/me would check ticalc.org, except he doesn't care at all either way.
I did check ticalc there and I couln't find any asm ones, they were al basic and most used the 84 clock function.
KermMartian wrote:
*Hint* *hint* possible pwny DCS application...

this already is, and it will be quite pwny as it is in Basic thankee very kindly.

@TheStorm: Timerize.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours