Can't you just add 'rand' at the beginning?
OK. Is that the same thing as Phoenix levels then?
Oh, never mind. I don't care, I was just curious. I know that I can add 'rand'.

Sorry for not editing. Surprised
I wouldn't recommend editing the DESDATA file to have a rand at the beginning, as it would probably fatally confuse desolate. Razz
That's what I had thought as well; but I like seeing all of my programs in DCS anyway. Smile
Bug report! When I ungroup a group the first program is always called DoorsCS6 in the ungroup window.
I don't see how that could be Doors CS's fault, considering it doesn't touch anything even remotely related to grouping, but I'll certainly look into it.
Try an OS resend and then see it it happens again.
The third beta of the 'Montuori' version of DCS, Doors CS 6.1, this contains every feature suggested thus far and complete bug fixes for every issue I have been able to replicate. Among the additions are completely debugged editing of programs, including proper dealings with archived and locked programs as well as refusal to edit non-BASIC programs. A fast Goto option has been added to the BASIC parser, allowing even more freedom from the limitations of the TI-OS. All conflicts with CALCnet2 have been resolved, including error message freezing and the DCS Menu crashing. At this stage, I'd like to ask that people merely report bugs and refrain from suggesting additional features for Doors CS 6.1. Save those feature ideas for when I'm working on DCS6.2!

Download:
Doors CS 6.1 'Montuori' Beta 3
The edit program still isn't working for me. The first time you try to edit, nothing happens. The second time, you just get a blank screen with a colon at the top left. The menus (math, apps, etc) work but you can't do anything else. All you can do is 2nd quit back to DCS.

84+SE 2.41

Oh, and you left the About screen at 6.0.2 Razz

The description is working a lot better, though.
What is this about "Fast Goto"?

See, your edging towards a DCS library for Basic!
Oh, I forgot about the GOTO. The first time a basic program crashes, it just goes back to the desktop. The second time, it goes to the colon screen but says:

:ASIC Exec Error
1. Quit
2. Goto error

EDIT: Oh, and the calc is frozen there. You have to batt-pull out of it, and you lose the program. I thought it just copied to RAM, not actually unarchive...
Don't allow for the editing of locked programs make the user unlock it first. oh and same with the fast goto thing if there is an error and a newb hits goto he might mess up the program.
Newbs will be newbs. Razz
foamy3 wrote:
Oh, I forgot about the GOTO. The first time a basic program crashes, it just goes back to the desktop. The second time, it goes to the colon screen but says:

:ASIC Exec Error
1. Quit
2. Goto error

EDIT: Oh, and the calc is frozen there. You have to batt-pull out of it, and you lose the program. I thought it just copied to RAM, not actually unarchive...
I'll look into this. You seem to be the only one with these problems, though. Sad
I never deleted the appvars... I'm sorry. That fixed the problem.
TheStorm wrote:
Don't allow for the editing of locked programs make the user unlock it first. oh and same with the fast goto thing if there is an error and a newb hits goto he might mess up the program.

This is a must because someone might hit on at a bad time and then screw up the game/ prograqm and then they will write angry emails and say it don't work.
Look, if someone's gonna edit something anyway, they'll just hit unlock and then edit. This just saves them the trouble, the way I see it.
I see it already they hit two by mistake and the to try and get beck to DCS they hit clear delting some of the code but, if it is locked, they can't.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 15 of 16
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours