I fixed that cut-off ASM description already in my development copy. Lowercase doesn't work because... actually, lemme think. Using this, I can support most tokens. Score:
http://wikiti.denglend.net/index.php?title=83Plus:BCALLs:4594
Oh yay! Very Happy
My lowercase check box has issues... It won't let me uncheck it! (Same with the "Allow BG" check box).

I can't ever close my parenthesis (darn optimization techniques!)
Hey Kerm, please allow the calc to be turned off from the dcs program editor, then turned back on in the same place you were editing the program
Doors seems to read a lot of asm programs as if they were basic.
Yeah i 've had this issue also but a resend always seems to fix it.
Even so, that's something that should probably be fixed before release.
Super Speler wrote:
Doors seems to read a lot of asm programs as if they were basic.
For the editor, or for everything? Which programs in particular?
In general.

Some programs it did this with: Joltima, Mario 1.2 and Barrels.
This happens when you first send the program to the calc and it sometimes takes up to 3 resends for it to register right.
Sounds like a TI-OS bug to me, not a Doors CS bug, eh? What about if you try to view the programs in other shells?
MOs works with them just fine, it is a DCS bug.
TheStorm wrote:
MOs works with them just fine, it is a DCS bug.
Noted on the ol' to-do list. I'll have to try to replicate it first.
It also works fine with CrunchyOS.
I haven't had this issue recently so I'm not to worried about it. Most of my sending of files is now handled by MSD8x anway.
TheStorm wrote:
I haven't had this issue recently so I'm not to worried about it but most of my sending of flies is now handled by MSD8x.

<trolling>Just pointing out how you once again ignored what Tari had suggested about the use of commas and punctuation marks to vastly improve readability, even though you claimed it was beneficial...</trolling>
TheStorm wrote:
I haven't had this issue recently so I'm not to worried about it but most of my sending of flies is now handled by MSD8x.
Lemme be like Kllrnohj, but constructive:

I haven't had this issue recently, so I'm not to too worried about it, but most of my sending of flies files is now handled by MSD8x.

Hrm, I'll definitely look into it, as I said.
I'm afraid I continue to be unable to replicate the program sending thing, but I'm not too worried about it because this is the first I've heard about it.

I'm working on the two remaining issues, the Cn2 start menu whitespace conflict and the Goto for BASIC programs.
Example:

For Desolate, you need:

DESOLATE (Prgm)
DESDATA (Prgm)

DESOLATE has its icon, DESDATA registers as a BASIC program. It's an ASM program though. Neutral
Dude, of course DESDATA registers as BASIC - it's not ASM, and has no header, so any shell that allows nostub BASIC classifies it as BASIC. Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 14 of 16
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours