elfprince13 wrote:
Kllrnohj wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Wait wait, what? Your parents sent you to boarding school because you were on the computer too much?? Teh uber lame.

And yours took your Tablet Razz

Mine are completely fine with me running 3 computers and 3 monitors in my bedroom Very Happy

QFT

Speaking of which.... Have you gotten your tablet back? They took it away what, 4 months ago?
they will not let me have my calc because they want me to get to a certain level here before they give it to me, and i have not reached that level, and they want to keep it locked up even when i have earned it in times when i am not using it
Glenn wrote:
they will not let me have my calc because they want me to get to a certain level here before they give it to me, and i have not reached that level, and they want to keep it locked up even when i have earned it in times when i am not using it

Holy shiz.... This sounds like its more militaristic than a military school =P

Do they do accelerated courses (as in you can take algebra 1 in a semester or something like that)?
Oh, wow, that must stink.
they do a online school program called k12 for schooling, it was originally for homeschooling, and is work at your own pace. and it does stink.
Are there actual teachers?
yes, 1 at the moment, though we only have 10 kids at the moment
Man, the teacher to kid ratio at my school is like 1:30!

And no calculator? What did the do? Take it from you when you arrived and now you just can't get it back until you get a good grade or something?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours