Yeah, taht was a great level.... Now to get it off Halo... or better yet, of one of teh guys at school....

Anyways, back to Good Charlotte, anybody headr all of their albums? What do yuo thinkof them?
Speaking of music, me: http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=2588013991902419627&hl=en
To necro-bump what had kinda turned into a favorite bands thread, and which I'll probably split if it becomes active again based on my post:

Favorite genres and bands:
Techno, Power Metal, Symphonic Rock, Dance, Classical, Lite, Classic Rock, Oldies, Coldplay, The Beatles, Weird Al, T.I., Dream Theater, Symphony X, Nightwish, Dragonforce, Sonata Arctica, Scooter, Kamelot, Stratovarius, Krypteria, Xandria, Masterplan, Blind Guardian, Black Majesty, Edguy, Eyes of Eden, Epica, The Birthday Massacre, Edenbridge.
KermMartian wrote:
To necro-bump what had kinda turned into a favorite bands thread, and which I'll probably split if it becomes active again based on my post:

Techno, Power Metal, Symphonic Rock, Dance, Classical, Lite, Classic Rock, Oldies, Coldplay, The Beatles, Weird Al, T.I., Dream Theater, Symphony X, Nightwish, Dragonforce, Sonata Arctica, Scooter, Kamelot, Stratovarius, Krypteria, Xandria, Masterplan, Blind Guardian, Black Majesty, Edguy, Eyes of Eden, Epica, The Birthday Massacre, Edenbridge.

http://www.last.fm/user/ultdev/library
Avantasia, nice. I take issue with your top choice of In Flames, though, they're a bit too growly and shouty for my tastes.
KermMartian wrote:
...Power Metal...

KermMartian wrote:
I take issue with your top choice of In Flames, though, they're a bit too growly and shouty for my tastes.
KermMartian wrote:

No Rammstien? :O

Genres
Pop, Pop-Dance, Dance, Rock, Trance, House, Classical, Classical-Dance, Electronic[a].

Artists
Enigma, Imogen Heap, Rammstien, Jan Vayne, BT, Savatage, Within Temptation, Evanescence, Cascada, Ke$ha, 30H!3, Blood on the Dance Floor, Jeffree Star, Hollywood Undead, Eric Church, Enya, Scooter, BT, Pendulum, t.A.T.u, Basshunter, Daft Punk, Justice, Angels & Airwaves, Junkie XL and a few others Smile
Genres
Dark Electro, Industrial, EBM, Futurepop, Melodic Metal, Progressive Metal, Afrobeat, Symphonic Metal, Progressive Rock, Ska.

Bands
VNV Nation, Sonata Arctica, Life Cried, AMORPHIS, the brilliant green, Dream Theater, KMFDM, Juno Reactor, Firewind, Avantasia, Evanescence, NOMO, Within Temptation, Stratovarius, Death Cab for Cutie, Nightwish.

It's rather interesting to look through that- I wouldn't have thought that my favorites were dominated by metal and industrial/ebm, but that's how it turns out.
You know, they say you can tell a lot about a person from the music they like. What does this say about me?

Genres: Dark Electro, industrial, dark trance
Artists: FGFC820, Suicide Commando, Die Sektor, God Module, Combichrist, Aesthetic Perfection
Favorite Song: YOutube search for Industrial_Aggrotech_EBM_Electro_Dark Megamix 2012 from Dark Modulator

Creepy, eh?
This topic was last posted in 4 YEARS AGO. This is called necroposting and is generally frowned upon. Please look at dates before posting. Also, searching the forum is handy. We currently have an "active" topic for sharing your music interests. I recommend you post there.

http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5500

Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours