We interrupt this broadcast for tonight's WTF moment.

Haha, the little straight edge logo on his hand seems a little contradictory. The dude looks cracked out. <_<
He does, although the internet has a way of making pictures much worse than they actually are. Razz

Just kidding. Totally coked out. That's a pretty awesome expression on the girl with the pink belt, too.
foamy3 wrote:
Haha, the little straight edge logo on his hand seems a little contradictory. The dude looks cracked out. <_<
Straight-edge logo? This must be some item of popular culture I had not hithertofore encountered.
The Tari wrote:
http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/6105/101co4.jpg

Dude, fail. You totally missed a chance for a C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!
Ow, that image hurts just to look at. Sad
KermMartian wrote:
foamy3 wrote:
Straight-edge logo? This must be some item of popular culture I had not hithertofore encountered.

Straight-edge kids are people who like punk and hardcore music, but abstain from drinking, smoking, doing drugs, and having promiscuous sex. They identify themselves at shows by drawing the 'X' on their hands.
Ah, that makes sense.

POSTING IN EPIC TREAD.
Straightedge is a cool idea, but the society is populated with 70% idiots, 20% special ed. dropouts, and 10% cool people.
alex10819 wrote:
Straightedge is a cool idea, but the society is populated with 70% idiots, 20% special ed. dropouts, and 10% cool people.
Aye, sounds like a neat idea to promote moderation. Also, posting in an epic bread.
Straight-edge isn't normally considered 'good,' though. They're known for starting riots and beating the crap out of people they see drinking and smoking.
foamy3 wrote:
Straight-edge isn't normally considered 'good,' though. They're known for starting riots and beating the crap out of people they see drinking and smoking.
Why would they do that? It seems like a bit of a leap to move from abstaining from things to actively persecuting other people for them.

POSTING IN AN EPIC SHRED.
Kerm, your "epic <something>"s are pretty lame. Plz to stop, kthx.
Kllrnohj wrote:
Kerm, your "epic <something>"s are pretty lame. Plz to stop, kthx.
Sad But they're fun!
Your face is fun.

I see your pie chart and raise you a pie chart, sir.

KermMartian wrote:
foamy3 wrote:
Why would they do that? It seems like a bit of a leap to move from abstaining from things to actively persecuting other people for them.

POSTING IN AN EPIC SHRED.
''

I have yet to see this in my area... Though they do enjoy some weird dances. And the occasional coffee.
alex10819 wrote:
I have yet to see this in my area... Though they do enjoy some weird dances. And the occasional coffee.

Eh, the hard-core kids in general just dance strangely. I love going to shows, but they just kinda look dumb spinning in circles and swinging their arms around. The ska kids are my favorite. Skanking is such a happy looking dance.
Ha, "Hardcore Dancing" they call it. It is pretty ridiculous.
THE INTERTUBES

not it.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 11 of 12
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours