I just wanted to know if there is a manual way to make your own font or does anyone know any free software that allows you to do this.

(And yes I am searching constantly so please do not post saying "Use Google...") Very Happy
Of course there is. You just have to look carefully for it...
The calc or computer?
If for the calc, try the Omnicalc Font Creator. As for comp, nooo bloody idea mate. Good luck Wink
some18kanal0n3 wrote:
The calc or computer?
If for the calc, try the Omnicalc Font Creator. As for comp, nooo bloody idea mate. Good luck Wink

I am going to have to take the nooo bloody idea from you. Razz

Because I have been looking for an hour and cannot find anything... Sad
I have one for DOS, but I can't get access to that computer it before July.
chekc sourceforge.net or download.com...
Well if its for Windows you can find the fonts somewhere in C:\WINDOWS but I don't know how to create them. Try wotsit.org
I think you can probably make your own font with an Adobe product. I think it was Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator + Adobe font manager (if it's still around). In this one kid's college essay, he like scanned in samples of his handwriting, turned it into a font, and typed his whole essay in that font. His essay kind of talked about the font and he linked it to what made him unique. I thought it was a kind of interesting essay.

If you want to use your font on the internet, you'll have to look up how to embed fonts.
If you have a Tablet PC, there's a free tool that lets you turn your handwriting into fonts.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours