I tried sending a new copy a few times (5) but every time i tried to load a song once I had ran MT3 the title was messed up and the song wouldn't play (except for Benny...) So I tried it on an emulator and it did the same thing. I used calc capture and recorded it but I don't know how to upload it Confused

So if any wants to see it I can send it to them, or maybe sombody can just tell me how to upload it...
I'm sorry for being a noob. Laughing
rax14207 wrote:
I tried sending a new copy a few times (5) but every time i tried to load a song once I had ran MT3 the title was messed up and the song wouldn't play (except for Benny...) So I tried it on an emulator and it did the same thing. I used calc capture and recorded it but I don't know how to upload it Confused

So if any wants to see it I can send it to them, or maybe sombody can just tell me how to upload it...
I'm sorry for being a noob. 0x5

I am assuming the file is in gif, if so upload it to imageshack.org and post the link!
Thanks Harq!

This shows how when u play a song, that is archived, by selecting it in DCS6 it plays fine and the song stays archived when you leave MT3.

But when you try to open an archived song from inside MT3 it messes the name up and does not play it. (Benny seems to play though for some reason...) Plus when you exit MT3 the songs are unarchived and trying to open MT3 results in a messed up screen.

Hope this helps.
What headphones, exactly, DO you guys use? Mine don't even fit in the I/O port so I can't use MT3 yet..... Still looks pretty cool.

Actually, I was wondering if it was possible to incorporate skin-changing (like Windows Media Player). Not that the current appearance is bad or anything ^^;;
You will need piece of hardware (reduction from calc to regular headphones). This think you can get sometimes with mobile phone (but headphones that fit to calculator link port are bad they are not stereo.) or you have to buy it somewhere.
Yeah, I sent Kerm a pm on TIFW letting him know that I posted the corrupted program to his account there, hopefully that will be a bit more helpful than just a screenshot Smile

Get an adapter, 2.5mm to 3.5mm...
This is quite an interesting issue. I'm checking it out. And thanks for the file, Dan.
I had just gone to radioshack to find some 2.5mm headphones but they didnt have any, so I went to my friends house, after I accidently threw a ball under a desk, sitting right there by the ball were a pair of old 2.5mm. God does exist! lololol
lol, nice. Very Happy
2.5 mm headphones are designed for cellphones, so you SHOULD be able to find some at electronics stores
I found a small (about 1"x2") ipod speaker for $8 and use it with a 2.5mm-3.5mm adapter.
At walmart and bestbuy they are 18$ I think. The headphones that is.
I ended up buying a 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter from radio shack for $5. They had to take it off the demo phone they had because they didn't have any left. Laughing
Later a friend gave me their cellphone headset.
wait...WOULD a cellphone headset work for MT3? Because I do happen to have a few lying around....
KeithJohansen wrote:
wait...WOULD a cellphone headset work for MT3? Because I do happen to have a few lying around....

If the headset is a 2.5mm jack it will.
Ugh, I feel like such an idiot. >_<
Anyways, I'm off to test MT3 now.

Edit:
Shock It really DOES work. Now, just to convert some MIDIs....
Here is my experience with MT3 from yesterday:
After spending an hour, I finally made the converter to work and converter about 1/4 of my song. I sent the song, mt3, and all the demo songs to my calculator. All of the songs were in the RAM, mt3 was in the Archive. I tried running my songs both way (by clicking on the icon and by opening them up in mt3) and during both times, weird characters were displayed on the screen and all the songs except for Benny wouldn't play. Next, I archived the songs and got the same problem as rax14207 with the messed-up GUI. However, if I opened up mt3, the buttons still worked even if I couldn't see them. When I did this, I loaded the songs into mt3 and played them and...they worked! Also, the songs played a bit too fast, but I think it was because I was on an 83+SE.
Summary: If my songs were in the RAM, I could see the GUI, but I couldn't see the song info and the songs didn't play (except for Benny). If my songs were in the Archive, I couldn't see the buttons or the rest of the GUI (except the close button), but I could see the song name and play the songs.
rax14207 wrote:
I ended up buying a 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter from radio shack for $5. They had to take it off the demo phone they had because they didn't have any left. 0x5
Later a friend gave me their cellphone headset.

$5 Exclamation Dude I hate you I paid $10, but mine are stereo.
P.s. a friend of mine paid $10 for one and it was mono i cracked up buecause It didn't even fit in to the indentation aroundthe jack on his 84+se he ahd to shave it down and it looks like S@#t
Quote:
$5 Dude I hate you I paid $10, but mine are stereo.

Mine are stereo too.... Laughing
i also have a pair of 2.5mm headphones with volume control but they are crap so i was thinking of taking a 3.5mm jack from an old computer and making a free adapter with volume control. Will have pics when I'm done so you guys can laugh at my poor soldering. Just Joking

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours