TI freak will the new game help you along in the Pokemon game your working on? i reall want to see it!
All I have is Blue which I have beaten countless times =/
lol, I don't think there is anything in the 2 new games that I will be able to really implement.

I got a nintendo newsletter... they said the sold over 1 million copies of Pearl and Diamond in just 5 days... That is an impressive number Smile
It's been a while since I've been here, but I'll get into this Smile . Pokémon is not geared to be an RPG game, but a strategy game (take the fact that the game isn't over (like lots of RPGs) when you beat the Elite Four/Red/what have you and every menial task and if you're smart enough, beatable in ~15 hours). Although I'm not a big fan of the newer versions as a whole, I still like that they release new ones as it gives me more ideas to add onto my abstraction of the engine project so that you're not confined to their rules and glitches can be fixed easily. Without RSE or DP, I would not have as many things to add to the engine, which, granted, would make my job easier, but it also allows for more fun and thinking to be built into the games. Oh, and I've had the DP sprites for a while now, so, yes, I know the sprites are better to Smile .
btw how far are you because i know some people who will pay for a finished game.
A long way from being completely done. Maybe a year or two...depends on how much I get done during the summer really.
Well, a slight update to this game, I was kickin butt in the elite 4 (actually, just barely scraping by...) but got mad at something else entirely and shut if off.

Now I am gonna go level up for the next month, so I can get them all up to level 60+.
lol, I love Pokemon, but ouch, sorry, what did you get mad at? Anyways, I wish someone would find some of the glitches in DP that people can use to get the special pokemon.... Like the Mew glitch
Angel14995 wrote:
TI freak will the new game help you along in the Pokemon game your working on? i reall want to see it!

lol, forgot to really really reply to this, but...

Yes, it is helping, cause it makes me want to work on my version even harder.

Quote:
0x5, I love Pokemon, but ouch, sorry, what did you get mad at? Anyways, I wish someone would find some of the glitches in DP that people can use to get the special pokemon.... Like the Mew glitch

long story short, district manager said something that he wasn't supposed to, which upset me, which caused me to shut off the DS, which caused me to get madder, since I had gotten that far...

I sometimes have anger management issues...
Does your face swell up and veins start popping out like goku in your avi? Just Joking

I look forward to playing this when it comes out, and keep up the good work!
Harq wrote:
I look forward to playing this when it comes out, and keep up the good work!

The game is already out.
lol, I am not making Diamon, even though that is what the first name was, until I saw that the DS games were gonna be Diamond and Pearl.

Anywho, no, I do get considerably stronger, just no viens pumping out like that. Oh, and that is Gohan, get it right. Razz
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=235
That comic basically sums up all the Pokemon games after the original 3... But they still suck time away from broing school work! (Goes back to playing while teacher is droning on about addition of factors)

Anyways, does anybody have a Manaphy yet? Do you guys even know how to get one?
I finally forced my lazy fingers to register here. Yay.

It would be awesome to have a Manaphy. If I had pokemon ranger Wink
About that comment on the flaming monkey, having played any previous pokemon game, you should know that the fire pokemon is always strongest. And that is metioned in the comic, which kind of does sum up the new pokemon games.

<music note>I have a lvl 60 Empoleon and a lvl 45 Infernape...</music note>

BTW, does anyone actually ever use the "Subject" field for new posts?
Xphoenix wrote:

i never do. i'm glad u registered! Very Happy
Xphoenix wrote:

I never do, either. And welcome to Cemetech!
I think I've used the Subject field roughly three times in my entire tenure at Cemetech. And welcome to Cemetech, of course!
look up
"some of use it"
???

What kind of language is that... Just Joking

[EDIT]
Just wanting updates, because that's the way I am:
Who has pokemon diamond/pearl?
Where are the people who have pokemon diamond/pearl in the game?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours