I hear it has to do with pressing certain keys in certain places.

and if you one of you guys can get it to show in an emulator you should take a screenshot and post it :p
There is no crash screen. Very Happy Unless you want to see how deep the rabbit hole goes...
There is:
if I take out the batteries while I am running DoorsCS or make another app crash, the DoorsCS crash screen comes up the next time I enter DoorsCS, which basically means the settings were restored from the archived version of the appvar.
But there's another version of it (so I hear) that says press clear to crash. Razz
Hahahahahaha i know how to get to it and you don't. Razz
lafferjm wrote:
Hahahahahaha i know how to get to it and you don't. Razz

Don't make me taser it out of you Laughing

we need a DCS Rumors subforum/thread for this Laughing
I got a crash screen once, before i found out it was an easter egg... crudd...

Anyway, all I did to crash it was to use ON and exited a basic program... I do that often now, no crash sreen, just a ERROR 512 or something...
Error 512 is "ERR: BREAK", and ON exits out of ALL BASIC programs.
Yeah, i got that screen then the Exclamation crash screen, actually thought something was wrong...
What 'crash' screen?
The crash screen that says to hit clear to crash or enter to quit.
I'm starting to think this is all random integers. And I don't mean that predictable algorithm random. I mean RANDOM random.
Calculators and machines can't generate "Random" numbers, everything is based upon an algorithm. It may seem random, or it just could be a really good algorithm
Hardware problems can be random (as far as measurement goes).
Not really something has to happen to cause the problem. but I've never seen this crash option so whatever I'm starting to think it doesn't exist. Razz nor has anyone I've talked to. all the crashes i get are caused by some nonDCS issue.
(mostly MSD8x)
Oh, it exists alright. It's just the most annoying "easter egg" anyone could ever create (glares at Kerm) Laughing
TheStorm wrote:
Not really something has to happen to cause the problem. but I've never seen this crash option so whatever I'm starting to think it doesn't exist. Razz nor has anyone I've talked to. all the crashes i get are caused by some nonDCS issue.
(mostly MSD8x)

haveacalc wrote:
Hardware problems can be random (as far as measurement goes).
/me finds the source code and starts digging up the rabbit hole.
You do that and have fun maybe you can find the supposed app support I heard about.(link maybe)
The Tari wrote:
/me finds the source code and starts digging up the rabbit hole.

Cheater Laughing
"We have a mystery to solve, gang!"

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 10 of 12
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours