KermMartian wrote:
Exactly. I'm thinking UTI frontpage, TINews frontpage, Cemetech frontpage, Revsoft topic, Maxcoderz topic, TICalcs.net topic, ticalc.org frontpage (cross fingers), Rancidmoose topic, tifreakware.net frontpage (please? Very Happy), BlueCrimson topic.

For the how good this program actually is, this is modest Very Happy Seriously, though, you did an absolutely fabulous job. Congrats, KermMartian and the whole DCS team Cool
Calc Buffoon wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Exactly. I'm thinking UTI frontpage, TINews frontpage, Cemetech frontpage, Revsoft topic, Maxcoderz topic, TICalcs.net topic, ticalc.org frontpage (cross fingers), Rancidmoose topic, tifreakware.net frontpage (please? Very Happy), BlueCrimson topic.

For the how good this program actually is, this is modest Very Happy Seriously, though, you did an absolutely fabulous job. Congrats, KermMartian and the whole DCS team Cool

He is the whole DCS team Razz.
Aside from everyone who contributed some code, anyway (myself, and.. someone else, I think).
Oh sorry, I thought he did all the coding (or rather assumed so).
I did all the coding of the program itself. I also got a sort routine from Tari, and a cursor editing routine from Chipmaster, along with sundry pre-existing routines from around the community.
Super Speler wrote:
Ever seen this before? http://doors.ticalc.org/

notice the last new update date the last time some one did something with this was 2000 so I doubt their will be a problem aside form the fact of the different platforms.
They actually got their inspiration from the same source I did, according to the About section of that website. Very Happy
[NECROPOST]

THAT'S how we ought to market DCS6. Humor aside, I AM going to make an advertisement for DCS...someday....

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours