Stuff heard and noted.
IDEA: Ability to change the system font (and use those on TICalc).
Interesting. Also, I just fixed a longstanding Delete bug that somehow got past me. Also resolved the random-location-start BASIC bug.
Recently, Doors has been spontaneously turning off my calculator. Seriously, it just shuts the calc off for no reason
KeithJohansen wrote:
Recently, Doors has been spontaneously turning off my calculator. Seriously, it just shuts the calc off for no reason
In Doors CS? After you've left it idle for a few minutes?
Not idling. I'm active on it (such as moving into a new folder or organizing programs) and it just shuts off.
KeithJohansen wrote:
Not idling. I'm active on it (such as moving into a new folder or organizing programs) and it just shuts off.
Shock Try the latest beta I uploaded and see if the same thing is happening.
I think I HAVE the latest beta.....
KeithJohansen wrote:
I think I HAVE the latest beta.....
I updated the link in the top article on the front page about two hours ago; try that.
okay...but it's not like I can immediately tell if it is fixed, since DCS turned off randomly.
KeithJohansen wrote:
okay...but it's not like I can immediately tell if it is fixed, since DCS turned off randomly.
When you say it happened "frequently", about how many times was that.
Let's see.
Once today
twice yesterday
4 or so times the day before

after that I lost count ^_^;

Oh, and I have a differing view of "frequently" since this week I've rarely used DCS.
I just did ten solid minutes of organizing programs and files, and my emulator didn't turn off once... are you sure that you didn't keep bumping the [On] button? Smile
hnn...It's possible.... But it's highly unlikely in that I don't have any part of my hand NEAR the on button....At least that I'm aware of.

Ah well, if it happens again, I'll look into it more.
KeithJohansen wrote:
hnn...It's possible.... But it's highly unlikely in that I don't have any part of my hand NEAR the on button....At least that I'm aware of.

Ah well, if it happens again, I'll look into it more.
Please do. It's kind of important. And anyone else, please let me know if you encounter this.
Yeah....It's probably just me.... But I'll still look into it.
KermMartian wrote:
I just did ten solid minutes of organizing programs and files, and my emulator didn't turn off once... are you sure that you didn't keep bumping the [On] button? Smile

I'm assuming he is on a 'real' calc (84+ if I remember correctly) - that could be why it happens for him and not you.
no, for the quadrimillionzillionth time =D

EDIT: I just did folder created and moving things into them ect for a few minutes without anything turning off.
Pseudoprogrammer wrote:
no, for the quadrimillionzillionth time =D

EDIT: I just did folder created and moving things into them ect for a few minutes without anything turning off.
Me as well, on a real calc. No crashes. I'm going to assume it's some kind of weird issue with you.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 13 of 14
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours