.....this is KeithJohansen.....9News.....

>_< Someone PLEASE just email me a list of what all I can do in DCS. The manual doesn't tell me and the exhaustive feature list just confuses me.
@ Kerm *cough USB mouse support cough*
TheStorm wrote:

That would be hella sweet, yo. Would that be possible with an SE, or would something like that have to be built into the shell to work?
He mentioned it along with ps2 support but never said if he did it or not.
Why a USB mouse? The arrow keys work fine for me.
An actual mouse hooked up to your calc would be sweet, even if its just for looks and Kerm can add that to his feature list Very Happy
foamy3 wrote:
TheStorm wrote:

That would be hella sweet, yo. Would that be possible with an SE, or would something like that have to be built into the shell to work?

I'm about halfway done with the hard work (getting USB8x to work with DCS), just got some debugging to do so it doesn't crash when i actually plug in a mouse.
SWEEEEEET Very Happy I'm gessing you are making it a SE right?
Indeed he is. So nobody decided how they want me to handle getk+Cn2? Smile
Looks like I drop out of the DCS beta testing for a while. I had to swtich back to CrunchyOS (aww, man, but DCS is so cool!) because games arern't very enjoyable on only eight kilobytes or archive. I've played several rounds of a few games and I haven't been asked to Garbage Collect yet so with CrunchyOS I'll stay until I find some stuff to get rid of...
I don't understand how you managed to get yourself to 8kb of archive free... ah well. Sorry to hear that.

In other news, I fixed the getk problem; still on track for an official Friday release.
Hey Kerm what is up with input( and Prompt commands acting weird in my progs the input line will show up in random places on the screen when I run the prog form DCS but is normal when I run them from TI-OS
TheStorm wrote:
Hey Kerm what is up with input( and Prompt commands acting weird in my progs the input line will show up in random places on the screen when I run the prog form DCS but is normal when I run them from TI-OS

Wow... I brought that up a LOOONG time ago and I think it was fixed...
it still happens om my calc with RC 4.4
Same here. It gets a bit annoying (with BangBang 4 especially).
wtf is BangBang 4
It's a game by Sean Weeks. Essentially, you input angle and velocity to try to shoot missiles at your AI controlled oponent.

The game involves three factors: terrain, wind speed & direction, and the AI level
O-kay a tank game.
Here's an idea for a future version: Be able to view group files and open them like folders and be able to extract all/individual files.
This is not really a suggestion or anything but dont you think you have your credits in the weirdest spot. As long as i have been using dcs i just now found them.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 12 of 14
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours