yes, actually thats exactly what it is (a ROM), TilEm can also use clc files, but it can also run SEs and 84+s, any model of z80 calc other than the 81, and it runs on both linux and OS X. and you can link it to OTHER software such as TILP, TiEmu, VTI, or to a hardware calc. and any decent screencapture software will let you get fine quality screenshots from any emulator.
By the way I do not know if anyone has mentioned this, but if you open a document and close it without saving it crashes.
Mexi1010 wrote:
By the way I do not know if anyone has mentioned this, but if you open a document and close it without saving it crashes.
People have been mentioning versions of this; I'm still trying to figure it out.
All I can say is good luck finding the problem.
Mexi1010 wrote:
All I can say is good luck finding the problem.
Yeah, thanks, this is gonna be a doozy. I have a single idea on it which I can almost guarantee will turn out not to be the problem.
heh, DCS problem or DDE problem?

and dont forget this:

Quote:
" 3/15/2007 12:54:05 PM ApplCl: there's still something odd about the sprite routines
3/15/2007 12:55:22 PM ApplCl: I figured since I was switching back to XORed sprites I might as well using the built in ones in DCS.......blank map again.....if I use my copy they work fine
3/15/2007 12:55:37 PM ApplCl: and the GUIRLargeSprite in aDrive is still not showing up"
elfprince13 wrote:
heh, DCS problem or DDE problem?

and dont forget this:

Quote:
" 3/15/2007 12:54:05 PM ApplCl: there's still something odd about the sprite routines
3/15/2007 12:55:22 PM ApplCl: I figured since I was switching back to XORed sprites I might as well using the built in ones in DCS.......blank map again.....if I use my copy they work fine
3/15/2007 12:55:37 PM ApplCl: and the GUIRLargeSprite in aDrive is still not showing up"
Razz I didn't forget. Be advised that I've used both routines in my own GUIs, though, and they've turned out fine. Smile
I'm not sure if this will help with the too-many-progs-bug, but my entire prog vat (including appvars and lists) IS greater than 256. Would that make a difference?
Confused 256?!?! Dang....

Feature request: Maybe you could add a prog-hiding feature?
There kinda is a proghiding feature, just stick rand at the beginning of the program.
calc84maniac wrote:
There kinda is a proghiding feature, just stick rand at the beginning of the program.
rand at the beginning of a BASIC program or .db $AB at the beginning of an ASM program serves to hide a program from Doors CS.

And Calc84Maniac, having over 256 will indeed completely confuse DCS. Now we know your problem. Smile
I thought it would be 256 programs that would confuse it. Doesn't it just skip over appvars, groups, and lists?
calc84maniac wrote:
I thought it would be 256 programs that would confuse it. Doesn't it just skip over appvars, groups, and lists?
'Tis true, verily 'tis. Then 'tis passing strange that this problem should'st occur with such striking regularity.
KermMartian wrote:
calc84maniac wrote:
rand at the beginning of a BASIC program or .db $AB at the beginning of an ASM program serves to hide a program from Doors CS.

And Calc84Maniac, having over 256 will indeed completely confuse DCS. Now we know your problem. Smile
Sorry, but I am aware of that. I mean hiding from the PROG menu. Is there another way to hide a program without affection Ans?
Ah. Currently, no, and no. I think I may upgrade the Properties menu for 6.1 or 6.2, so there's a chance it may eventually become a feature.
yes there is, you can rename a file and put a space or a lowercase letter in front of its name, DCS will still see it, but the program menu wont
elfprince13 wrote:
yes there is, you can rename a file and put a space or a lowercase letter in front of its name, DCS will still see it, but the program menu wont
Oh yeah, good point. I should add that in some kind of Tips and Tricks page in the wiki. Oh, by the way, I documented the GUI system in the wiki today.
Quote:
Oh, by the way, I documented the GUI system in the wiki today.

you did what?
elfprince13 wrote:
Quote:

you did what?
?? You mean the link? Here:
http://dcs.cemetech.net/index.php?title=GUI_API
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
Quote:

you did what?
?? You mean the link? Here:
http://dcs.cemetech.net/index.php?title=GUI_API

cheater, you edited that post. I was somewhat confused....

and nice work, although i have to say GUI stuff is much prettier when you use SPASM.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours