No
 21%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 23

.8xp <--> .txt Converter for DDE6:
http://www.cemetech.net/projects/docde6/
nice work.
elfprince13 wrote:
nice work.
Thanks. As far as I can tell, it works on all variations or \r, \r\n, and \n as line return characters.
Now absolutely nothing works! Evil or Very Mad yes i downloaded the new stuff including dcs6 and de and it still wont work it crashes whenever i rune doors plz helP!

IF DOORS ISN'T WORKING IT MEANS THE APOCALYPSE!!!
Today docde worked, then around 4th period, I randomly started getting BASIC error 514 =(
KermMartian wrote:
Are you sure you downloaded the new version of DCS in the news item? Try now - no one else has had a problem with it.

Umm, that is where my screenshot came from. I had never even installed DoorsCS on the emulator before, so it couldn't be a problem with the APPVARs.

Did you update it since after I posted? As in after elfprince13's first edit?

As for the poll option, which I just now noticed, I would definitely use DOCDE6, assuming that I can get it to work Very Happy

For now, I'm only going to even try it on an emulator to prevent damage to my calculator (and emulators are much easier).
I deleted the old DCS appvars and tried the new version of DoorsCS. After three crashes, I went to delete it so I could redownload it and noticed that there were no appvars created.

Note: I'm using the old RC2 right now since the new one still doesn't work.
Fair enough. Continue to use the old RC2; I'm working on a whole bunch of tweaks that I'll probably release as RC2.1 or RC3, depending on how comprehensive they end up being.
any progress on the double drawing gui?
elfprince13 wrote:
any progress on the double drawing gui?
That's on my list for things to take a look at this morning.
What happened to the rest of the Office DE suite Question
TheStorm wrote:
What happened to the rest of the Office DE suite Question
Not as important nor as calculator-friendly as a word processor, so they're on hold.
K, thanks, just wondering.
TheStorm wrote:
K, thanks, just wondering.
No problem. I may eventually make said programs.
The TI84+(SE) doesn't really need Draw DE considering the Pen function though but at least spreadsheet would be nice
But with Pen you only get 10 drawings that are susceptible to RAM clear.
Pseudoprogrammer wrote:
But with Pen you only get 10 drawings that are susceptible to RAM clear.
Quite true. I want to warn you that elfprince is working on a project for Doors CS that will supplant the previous "Draw DE" as the official Doors CS image editor.
TheStorm wrote:
The TI84+(SE) doesn't really need Draw DE considering the Pen function though but at least spreadsheet would be nice

Have you tried Cellsheet? It comes with the TI-84+ SE, but I don't know about the other calculators. It's probably the best spreadsheet program there is (it can have a ton of data, make graphs, all the nice features of computer programs, but I don't quite remember how to use formulas, but I think formulas are possible).
Yes but the files will be open able with DCS6 instead of a separate app

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours