Someone going by the tag "133742" seems to have hacked the forums. Unfortunately, my last backup is January 29, 2007. DRAT. Anyone hear of this 133742 before? Do you know if it's an individual or a group??
Or it could be random numbers =P

EVERYONE SWITCH YOUR BOARD STYLE BACK TO NORMAL, THE GUY SEEMS TO HAVE MADE A NEW ONE AND SET EVERYONE TO IT (sorry for caps =P) If Kerm doesn't do a global reset first Razz
I did do a global reset! The second I did it, everything switched back to full white. Crying
Ok, then set it to something else in your profiles everyone! He said in sax he thinks it is some mysql injection or something Surprised
No biggie - at least not for firefox users. Just go to view->page style->no style and then you can easily navigate through the site to change your profile's theme Very Happy

Re name: its a 42-year old who thinks he's 1337 Very Happy
Just change styles in the Edit Profile menu. I wish I knew there were other styles when I came here, 'cause I found one that looks quite awesome...
Insanity wrote:
Just change styles in the Edit Profile menu. I wish I knew there were other styles when I came here, 'cause I found one that looks quite awesome...

Thanks for repeating what others have said Rolling Eyes
Kllrnohj wrote:
Insanity wrote:

Thanks for repeating what others have said Rolling Eyes

[ Scrolls upward ]
Oops.
Well, then this could count as my "quoted for empasis" post. Razz ^_^
Who could this be? I don't know anyone who would do such a thing. Maybe other forums have been hacked by the same group/person. Running a search now...
k, thanks. Smile
I lost the "submit" button on the profile page when I selected all to see what was there, so I had to switch over to Netscape to override font colors, just because Netscape makes it easier. On IE it is on Tools >> Internet Options >> General tab >> Accessibility.

Why is his profile called "FullBlack" if it is all white? HTML-illiterate?
brainiac256 wrote:
I lost the "submit" button on the profile page when I selected all to see what was there, so I had to switch over to Netscape to override font colors, just because Netscape makes it easier. On IE it is on Tools >> Internet Options >> General tab >> Accessibility.

Why is his profile called "FullBlack" if it is all white? HTML-illiterate?

Change it and then ctrl-a the page and press enter, it should press the button (Its hidden somewhere, not sure where)
I definitely tried that and it took me to the avatar gallery. Maybe I had pressed tab when I Ctrl+A'ed.
Wow. And I thought the Hay's Games merger was bad. This one is just ridiculous.
Harq wrote:
Change it and then ctrl-a the page and press enter, it should press the button (Its hidden somewhere, not sure where)

Or you can just keep using 'tab' to change between the fields until you find the button (or use the firefox style override above - who the hell uses IE and Netscape nowadays???)
Working off of a shared computer, no software installation privileges, or else I would be Firefox'ing it.

Would it show up even if you did tab into it? It didn't even show up when I ctrl-a'ed.
It doesn't 'show up', but the little dotted line surrounds it just like if you push the button when it is visible - have you never tabbed between fields before? (you just have to know which sized dotted line box you want, but trial and error can figure that out in one or two tries)
loel, I love april fools.
This could quite possibly be the worst april fools ever if it is really Kerm's April Fools =\
I'm so bummed out it wasn't during the week this year. We were going to take a screenshot of our comp sci teacher's desktop and set it as her wallpaper, then temporarily move all of her desktop shortcuts to a flash drive. That would have been sooo perfect.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours