Do people still get the Defragmenting... bug? If so, when did it last occur and under what circumstances? I don't seem to have encountered it in a long while...
I haven't gotten it on calc in a while.....
I only ever got it once, and I use it all the time on my hw calc. It was a few months ago that I got it, though
Sweet deal. Assigned to "solved" status in the wiki.
Does it do that on the calc or in PTI or Flash Debugger? The emulators seem a little buggy on that.
From what I saw, it's known to do this with VTI and the Flash Debugger with many applications. I've never once had this happen on my hardware 83PBE, though.
I've mostly gotten it with PTI, although I think it might have happened once with a hardware calc. Anyway, glad this is finally marked resolved.
Doesn't defragging only occur when you delete a App?
Yes, normally, but somehow there seems to be misbehavior in emulators that make it occur for no reason, whatever the application (Mirage, StarCalc, Chasm, DCS, xLib, etc.)
To be more precise:
Dan Englender wrote:

All apps do that on the debugger. I'm guessing if you load a certificate page into the debugger's flash it wont.

FloppusMaximus wrote:

Now that you mention it, I think I've seen this in TilEm too, but it's been so long I can't remember when, with which app, or whether I fixed it.

Screwing up the certificate page definitely has the potential to cause problems, but I'm not sure how it could cause what you're seeing. Unless maybe TIOS has convinced itself that your app is a limited trial. There's quite a bit about the certificate page status area that I never figured out.

All from a topic on DS.
Very Happy Actually, that was from my own topic. Word.

http://www.detachedsolutions.com/forum/t/2936/

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours