11%  [ 3 ]
Math
 7%  [ 2 ]
Puzzle
 14%  [ 4 ]
AI
 40%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 27

Hey, I think most people will end up porting a game and possibly adding a little to it. (Someone is programming pitfall from atari I think =P )

If I have enough time I *might* make a collection, otherwise I will do 1 or 2.
This is terrible! I'm almost done with my contest entry, but I have no way to transfer it to my computer (Mac OS X Tiger), since I've been stuck with an 83+ ever since my 84+SE died. There's no compatible link cable here, and I won't have the time to type it in before the contest ends (13 hours from now?).

The only thing I can think of is turning it in a little late. That would give me time to find a friend with enough of a calculator (or sliver link cable) and get my entry in. Can anyone think of alternatives?
I can't think of anything besides finding an 84+(SE) or a different link cable for your calc. Let me see how many entries we have, and will then figure out what to do from there.
rivereye wrote:
I can't think of anything besides finding an 84+(SE) or a different link cable for your calc. Let me see how many entries we have, and will then figure out what to do from there.
I suspect that most people have forgotten about the deadline and we'll have to extend it more. Razz
Thankm's! That's exactly what I need! Smile
ok, we can extend it a little I guess, we shall see how far we take it though.
rivereye wrote:
ok, we can extend it a little I guess, we shall see how far we take it though.
It would help to know how many people are entering and where they are with their entries...
very true, I checked the email box about 1 hour ago, nothing it seems (we need to have a better way to submit I think).
Wow...This would've been great to enter in. I wish I had joined Cemetech earlier.
Speaking of this contest, I won't enter any more Sad ... I had an idea, but it is kinda implausible in basic..
well, I think the consensuses with Kerm and I is to extend the contest some more here. He and I will talk the length out later.
Indeed we shall. Act as if you have at least one more week (GangstaNerd, this means you).
Yes, but i don't feel that i can come up with anything significant. Maybe some pseudocode and half of an AI programmed in a week. I suppose I can get started immediately. Lets see...a good AI...something unique...

Is it alright if i just post the code somewhere instead of entering an actual ready to send to calc&run prog?
We're not doing AI anymore.... I though it was arcade/platformer?
I thought it was AI based on the poll...i might be wrong though. The poll might have been void.
Hmm... I may be able to throw something together in a week. Maybe . Very Happy
Then what type of program should we do?
Dunno...man...a week to go...and we're fumbling. havent even started.
Platformers and arcade games Wink
Harq wrote:
Platformers and arcade games Wink
Harq has it right. How's your entry going, Harq?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 4 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours