Am I awesome?
Yes
 71%  [ 10 ]
Yes
 28%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 14

Crap, I someone has access to my account. Sad I hope I haven't posted anything else embarrassing.
1. Your mom, obviously.
2. But you could learn your mom code so much more easily...
3. Your mom.
42. Chuck Norris.
1. its a chick magnet

2. *cough*padded walls after a month of that*cough*

3. 01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01101110 01101111
1. To post better routines for us all.

2. Because it's the same thing.

3. 576879206E6F74206865783F

4. To talk to Chipmaster-god in non-ansi hex
Apple. I like this topic.

Purple. *Scratches head*

October 18, 2005. I'm hungry.
1. Sex
2. Go for it

Quote:
3. Can you speak in binary? 110 10101 11 1011 11001 1111 10101 1 1100 1100

No, and neither can you, because it is impossible. It is impossible to "speak" in any number system at all, as speaking implies words. Words must be formed with letters. Numbers are not letters. Therefore, it is impossible to 'speak' in binary, as binary is a number system, not an alphabet. It is, however, possible to 'speak' (more accurately in this case to 'type' and 'read') in ASCII, UTF-8, etc...

This, obviously, means that you are *not* my god, as gods must be a perfect being (thereby rendering them false)

(yes I know this is a humorous thread - my post is intended to be such as well Razz )

69. Heh, '69', heh (see #1) Very Happy
Words. Data words. DW statements!!! A letter is just some number to be displayed some way on a computer. And you can write in letters on a computer.

Yay, I can speak in numbers!!

@Kllrnohj: 46696E64206120676F6F64207472616E736C61746F722121
please tell me you people are not just typing the binary equivalents of words of the top of your heads....
Why, you can't do that?
Super Speler wrote:
Why, you can't do that?
Seconded. Only RTards can't. Wink
010001 010110 011001 011010 101010 011110 111111 101010

in otherwords, no
obviously no one translated my statement, it is somewhat contradictory.
Fallen Ghost wrote:
Words. Data words. DW statements!!! A letter is just some number to be displayed some way on a computer. And you can write in letters on a computer.

Yay, I can speak in numbers!!

No, you can't. You obviously didn't understand my post at all Rolling Eyes You speak not in numbers, but in whatever ENCODING SYSTEM you choose. For example, 'A' is 65 according to ASCII/UTF8. HOWEVER, I can say that 'A' is whatever the hell I want it to be (such as 1861351385131351). so 0001 0010 0100 1000 0011 0111 1111 - and you can't translate that, as I have not said what encoding scheme I am using (hint, I made it up). It is therefore impossible to speak in numbers (in any base)

This is especially evident if you ever change to a non-english font or encoding, such as chinese, japanese, russian, etc... Smile (which is the whole reason for UTF in the first place)
However, a language to be talked is the same thing. We call it english, it is only a convention about what arrangement of letters mean what.

Let's say I want to say "I am myself"
If I change the convention (language) to french I will get: "Je suis moi-même"
Same meaning, but not the same arrangement.

If I decided to start my new convention, it could be "ffd tukvf ao0md zxmv"
And it could mean the same.

Everything is conventions. Say hello to people you know, shake hands, starting computer implies plugging it too, etc.
You still don't get it. You can't make a language of only numbers. If you add numbers to your alphabet, then they are NO LONGER NUMBERS. Since binary is a NUMBER system, it is impossible, therefore, to speak in binary Rolling Eyes
Crap, someone has access to my account and is making posts on my behalf. I'm going to change my password... Stupid shared school computers and me being careless! Crying
I thought this topic was great....

what happened?
I didn't make this topic, someone from my school did who must have gotten on my account somehow (maybe I didn't log out or something). I traced the ip and it is indeed my school's.
Chipmaster wrote:
I didn't make this topic, someone from my school did who must have gotten on my account somehow (maybe I didn't log out or something). I traced the ip and it is indeed my school's.
That was obvious - look at the phrasing in the first post: oh, well you deleted it now.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours