I am using DCS 5.8 beta 3, I think (it might be beta 4, don't remember), but anyway, how do you change the mouse speed? I don't like the slower speed and the new accelerate thingie doesn't appear to change it.
Thanks.

Also, when I scrolled up and down a few times with minus and plus, all of the icons disappeared (happened twice, but one time, I had a folder and that did not disappear). The scrolling remainded, I just couldn't see anything. The same thing happened to a friend of mine.

How does the battery thing work? On my calc, it has never shown anything other than full, even when my batteries were far from new (84+SE).

Finally, I don't know how I did it, but after I attempted to change the mouse speed, and closed the start menu, it didn't close quite all the way (left a few pixels above the bar) and then it froze entirely so I had to clear my RAM.

Well, actually, I have another question I just thought of:

How do you sort your programs and move them around (besides putting them in folders, how do you change the order)?

Thanks for any help!
b-flat wrote:
I am using DCS 5.8 beta 3, I think (it might be beta 4, don't remember), but anyway, how do you change the mouse speed? I don't like the slower speed and the new accelerate thingie doesn't appear to change it.
Thanks.
change the numbers in the Options window, on the first line.

Quote:
Also, when I scrolled up and down a few times with minus and plus, all of the icons disappeared (happened twice, but one time, I had a folder and that did not disappear). The scrolling remainded, I just couldn't see anything. The same thing happened to a friend of mine.
Shock Strange, I've never seen that one before. I'll try to see if I can duplicate it.

Quote:
How does the battery thing work? On my calc, it has never shown anything other than full, even when my batteries were far from new (84+SE).
It's based on your contrast. I still need to correct for the offset on 84+SEs. :/ What number is your contrast currently at?

Quote:
Finally, I don't know how I did it, but after I attempted to change the mouse speed, and closed the start menu, it didn't close quite all the way (left a few pixels above the bar) and then it froze entirely so I had to clear my RAM.
Shock You must have been using Beta 3 then - I think I fixed that in Beta 4.

Quote:
Well, actually, I have another question I just thought of:

How do you sort your programs and move them around (besides putting them in folders, how do you change the order)?

Thanks for any help!
Other than Shell Expansions, there's currently no way. I'm working on a method, though.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours