Awesome...

I'll likely reinstall the demo I had on alex10819.net, it got messed up a bit when I tried that SAX install (something in the CSS)
Sweet. I eagerly await a report of a successful installation of SAX on your forum. It's http://alex10819.net/forums/index.php , correct?
KermMartian wrote:
I can't imagine it's really that much harder to mod than phpBB2 - and yes, I will certainly be porting the site over to phpBB3 the second they release a stable branch.

if its really that much better Id awesome they made the code a lot cleaner too......
Looks like you interrupted your train of thought in between stations there...
But anyway, I would imagine they did clean it up a bit, not that it was that bad to begin with.
Kerm, no, it's at http://www.alex10819.net/phpBB3

If you sign up, I'll admin you so you can play around... Let me reupload some files first though to repair it.
Oooh, that looks REALLY nice. I can't wait to see what I can do with that and Cemetech. Smile
Kerm and Elfprince should be admined now.
can I get a phpbb3 DL link at all?
Go to the downloads page on phpbb.com, find the beta3 link, and there'll be a download there.
wootness, beta4 is out as of 3 minutes ago, I was checking out the beta3 acp, and hit refresh and it said there was an update Wink checked the phpBB website and sure enough....
when I downloaded it, Beta 4 was out, and I must say phpbb3 rocks. Might look at code of it (and if it is better than phpbb2 to look at, I might have a lot easier time on my CMS.
This does indeed look uberpwny. I shall be abandoning all other things to port Cemetech to the new phpBB the second it's released.
lol, can't test stuff from school due to the title of your first subforum Sad

@Kerm: but will you keep it up to date Wink
elfprince13 wrote:
0x5, can't test stuff from school due to the title of your first subforum Sad

Don't I always? I usually port Cemetech to be up-to-date with the latest 2.x releases...
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
0x5, can't test stuff from school due to the title of your first subforum Sad

Don't I always? I usually port Cemetech to be up-to-date with the latest 2.x releases...

you are currently 3 versions out of date....
Yeah, now, because there's no sense in patching it with phpBB3 coming out so soon. Up to about 2 months ago, though, it was up to date.
I swear I remember you arguing about how hard it was to keep the board up-to-date with all the built in mods you'd done Razz
yeah, but I think there is a way for him to SSH the upgrade, is there not?
does anyone have a mirror for the sax file. I keep getting corrupted zip files from the frontpage link.
someone deleted my post.....[and censored it again because I'd prefer it not to be known which phpBB version I have in case haxxors might be around]

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 4 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours