ahaha. Yeah. I got some homework i need to complete. I'll get around to it later tonight. I'll send you a PM when I add SAX =D. BTW, thx for joining mate =D

EDIT: I can't find

Code:

<div class="clear"></div>

in overall_header.tpl =X I did a search for it, no returns, a search for '<div class="clear">' no returns, then a search for '<div' and 1 return: <div align="center">. Sorry for this trouble Kerm! =D
Did anyone ever succeed at getting this installed on phpBB3?

Now that phpBB3 is the stable release, and phpBB2 is a "legacy" release, it might be wise to get a tutorial up for it...

i'm working on it, but there's no sessions.php Very Happy
Woot, thanks. Smile I'd like to finally have it in the official mod DB.
I don't know where to put the sessions.php code though...

I can't find any mention of your given code in any of the new functions_* files either... $_SID is referenced a bunch, but I have no idea where they're getting it's value.
I know it's a double post, but yeah. Anyone that could pitch in here...

Btw, Kerm, if you're interested, I wrote a pretty spiffy SAX Mod that enables google search. !google [keyword], and it returns a google link, description, and filesize Very Happy
[offtopic]
Well, it is a double post but its not bad since it has been 2 days since your previous post.
[/offtopic]

Does it spit out the first link that comes up on a normal google search or one of the sponsored(or both)?
I think that would be cool to have...
alex10819 wrote:
I know it's a double post, but yeah. Anyone that could pitch in here...

Btw, Kerm, if you're interested, I wrote a pretty spiffy SAX Mod that enables google search. !google [keyword], and it returns a google link, description, and filesize Very Happy
I used to have a ton of cool stuff like that in SAX until the server disappeared. Razz Someone remind me to add that stuff back during winter break.
I'll donate my !google script, if you'd like it. It's PHP4 and 5 compatible even Very Happy
alex10819 wrote:
I'll donate my !google script, if you'd like it. It's PHP4 and 5 compatible even Very Happy
Sweet, definitely a good idea.
The one thing I need to tweak is that it deposits the original Google HTML, including all the extra spaces...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 6 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours