I put out a bowl of empty candy wrappers outside my door Laughing

Oh, you should've seen their faces (I hid in the bushes and videotaped the sight Very Happy)

Only problem is my mom's craptastic video camera doesn't work well at night (read: doesn't do shít Mad)

Although I did get one good shot of the bowl filled with candy wrappers Laughing
...did you give them candy anyway? We don't get many (read: 2) trick or treaters, but my mom still buys a bunch of candy anyway, so I get to eat it all Smile
ooh! Cackle! I'm going to do that next year! The sadism! Evil or Very Mad
Kllrnohj wrote:
...did you give them candy anyway? We don't get many (read: 2) trick or treaters, but my mom still buys a bunch of candy anyway, so I get to eat it all Smile

Same here, I've had three so far tonight, and there's a huge bowl of candy.
not one trick or treater yet here.
Kuro wrote:
ooh! Cackle! I'm going to do that next year! The sadism! Evil or Very Mad

webcam it Smile
We usually get anywhere between 100-150. Looks like this year will as busy as ever, if not moreso.
Heh. I went out with my airsoft gun, a paintball mask, and some firecrackers... needless to say, I got more candy with firecrackers than I did by going to houses (since I didnt go to any houses...)

It's amazing what people will do when startled.
Chipmaster wrote:
We usually get anywhere between 100-150. Looks like this year will as busy as ever, if not moreso.
Shock 100-150 trick-or-treaters, or trick-or-treating groups? Either way, that much, much more than I get. On an average Halloween, I might get 6-7 total groups.
A motion detector + a water-sprinkler system == lots of laughs.
pyro_xp2k wrote:
A motion detector + a water-sprinkler system == lots of laughs.
Heh, you tried that? Brilliant. An even better Halloween trick would be to have a red food coloring injector in the feed line. Very Happy
KermMartian wrote:
Chipmaster wrote:
Shock 100-150 trick-or-treaters, or trick-or-treating groups? Either way, that much, much more than I get. On an average Halloween, I might get 6-7 total groups.

in my town of 4000, people in the village get 300-500 trick or treaters a night, people out of the village tend to get 9-10 trick or treaters a night, and we get the same person every year (quarter mile long driveway up into the woods.....), and so Mom always gets a huge bag of our favorite candy "just in case"

@pyro_xp2k: bushes+hose on full power = more fun
I helped a friend set up his house once for haloween... We scared some kids so bad they soiled themselves. Laughing

He somehow managed to get a job with a haunted house, and failed to mention my assistance... <.<

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours