I will just post a new joke in this topic every once and a while instead of making new ones everytime I find one.

Quote:
An old pastor lays dying. He sent a message for an IRS agent
and his lawyer to come to the hospital. When they arrived, they were
ushered up to his room. As they entered the room, the pastor held out his hands and motioned for them to sit on each side of the bed. The pastor grasped their hands, sighed contentedly, smiled, and stared at the ceiling. For a time, no one said anything.

Both the IRS agent and lawyer were touched and flattered that
the old man would ask them to be with him during his final moments. They
were also puzzled because the pastor had never given any indication that
he particularly liked either one of them.

Finally, the Lawyer asked, "Pastor, why did you ask the two of
us to come here?" The old pastor mustered all his strength, then said weakly,
"Jesus died between two thieves, and that's how I want to go".
Very Happy Clever, I like it. Here's my joke of the day:
http://www.bash.org
Here is another =D

So a tourist goes into a mental institution and one of the workers there gives him a tour

About half-way through, the tourist asks
"How do you know when a person needs to be institutionalized?"

and the guide replied
"We ask them to empty a bathtub full of water and give them a teaspoon, a teacup, and a bucket"

The Tourist said
"Well the normal person would pick the bucket, it's bigger"

and the guide replied...

"No, the normal person would pull the plug. Where would you like your bed?"
Funny, but needs to be edited a little. The bathtub situation doesn't make sense at first. It sounds like he was handed the tub along with the bucket, spoon, etc.
fixed it Wink
foamy3 wrote:
Funny, but needs to be edited a little. The bathtub situation doesn't make sense at first. It sounds like he was handed the tub along with the bucket, spoon, etc.

yeah, I didn't get that at first either. Maybe changing it to something like "The person is asked to empty a bathtub full of water and is handed a spoon, bucket, etc..."

EDIT: Still, if someone just showed me a bathtub and those objects I'd be like, "yeah, so? wtf do you want me to do? just look at em?" Especially since the most common thing you use a bathtub for is to take a BATH, and not to empty it Razz
Kllrnohj wrote:
foamy3 wrote:

yeah, I didn't get that at first either. Maybe changing it to something like "The person is asked to empty a bathtub full of water and is handed a spoon, bucket, etc..."

EDIT: Still, if someone just showed me a bathtub and those objects I'd be like, "yeah, so? wtf do you want me to do? just look at em?"

Word. That edit didn't help much.

EDIT: Much better
I think we got the point the first time you posted that pic. Are you trying to break us of the habit of saying word?

Exactly Wink
foamy3 wrote:
I think we got the point the first time you posted that pic. Are you trying to break us of the habit of saying word?
My thoughts exactly. Sadly, I also say "word" or "word up" quite often.
Yes, I've also noticed that you try to act "gansta" every now and then...
Cat + computer = lulz:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Yes, I've also noticed that you try to act "gansta" every now and then...

True dat, homie. he b frontin' fo real
Yo son, don' be gettin' all up in ma grill. Fo' shizzle, I ain't gonna take none o' dat.
ok, time to back away slowly, very slowly.
/me runs away screaming, hoping that baby doesn't have a gun
The Tari wrote:
/me runs away screaming, hoping that baby doesn't have a gun

bah, you know he be packin' dawg Wink
Where's the "block thread" button again...?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours