I can certainly appreciate the value of a light DCS, but I'm not sure how useful it would be. If I took out everything except the GUI libs, the AP libs, the Ion/MirageOS compatibility, all the BASIC libraries, and the HomeRun hook, I might be able to jam everything into two pages, but that's a big might. Considering how many other applications that Doors CS enables you to delete, I don't consider the size prohibitive. Smile
I have a really REALLY great idea(IMHO) a copy/paste feature. Very Happy
Sonlen wrote:
I have a really REALLY great idea(IMHO) a copy/paste feature. Very Happy
Can you be more specific? Obviously you don't mean copy and pasting documents or programs, since Doors CS already does that...
I think he means copying/pasting text
I mean text from one program to another, that way if you want the same routine etc., then you don't have to type it all in again.
Or, more likely, copy/paste for GUIRTextMultiline that might or might not remain between programs.
Sounds like an interesting idea if practical.
calcdude84se wrote:
Or, more likely, copy/paste for GUIRTextMultiline that might or might not remain between programs.
Sounds like an interesting idea if practical.
Interesting, yes, and I've certainly thought of it in the past. Practical, not as much, considering how once a file isn't in the foreground anymore, if might have gotten written back to higher RAM or to archive.
Copy paste would be immensely useful. It's a big hassle to create a new program, punch in your routine, go back to your original program, then Rcl PRGM a bunch.
Pseudoprogrammer wrote:
Copy paste would be immensely useful. It's a big hassle to create a new program, punch in your routine, go back to your original program, then Rcl PRGM a bunch.
Err, that part already exists. Just right-click a file in DCS and choose "Copy".
what we need is a WFRNG that is DCSBlib-ifyed

my next project ^^
qazz42 wrote:

my next project ^^
Imho that joke has been completely killed eight hundreds ways to next Sunday, but if you must, I'll look forward to seeing what you come up with.
lulz, I will probably reuse code from TI-Mail
qazz42 wrote:
lulz, I will probably reuse code from TI-Mail
What in particular? I assume it'll be all nicely guified?
yeah, it will be basic stuff, like input and output
KermM, is there a way to make text so it draws it to the buffer, and updates it all at once? If not, could this be a DCSB function?
_player1537 wrote:
KermM, is there a way to make text so it draws it to the buffer, and updates it all at once? If not, could this be a DCSB function?
Obviously it's easy in assembly; if you want to do it in Hybrid BASIC with the libraries that DCS offers, check out:

http://dcs.cemetech.net/index.php?title=BasicLibs:DrawText
Thanks ^^ Although it made my program look worse >.<

Anyways, is/can there be a way to exit the mouse hook on special keys, like if I wanted it to exit with the plus or minus key, could that be done? (As in with sum(6))
_player1537 wrote:
Thanks ^^ Although it made my program look worse >.<

Anyways, is/can there be a way to exit the mouse hook on special keys, like if I wanted it to exit with the plus or minus key, could that be done? (As in with sum(6))
I'm afraid that's not possible at this point. Sad Sorry.
KermMartian wrote:
qazz42 wrote:

my next project ^^
Imho that joke has been completely killed eight hundreds ways to next Sunday, but if you must, I'll look forward to seeing what you come up with.
Qazz42, If you do another clone of WFRNG, at least make it bug-free <_<

Although personally, the fact the Axe version of WFRNG had bugs made that version cooler in some ways: An even better example of what to not do. Razz
kk DJ, will do

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 17 of 43
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours