I've been working on this for a bit over a week now, on and off. A whole bunch of people have been working on it with me, and it's progressing nicely. Click to enlarge

Top view:

Front right side:

Back right side:

Bottom back view:

View from the bridge:

Looking from the circular observatory backwards:

On the bottom deck, looking back:

View of me standing between the dorsal fins:
hell yeah, you working on that tonight?
elfprince13 wrote:
Absolutely! I look forward to seeing you there. What time can you work on it?
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:

8:45-10:00 EST if all goes well
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:

8:45-10:00 EST if all goes well
Eeexcellent, I shall be there as well. Anyone else able to make it around 8:30, 9pm for some BL building fun?
I probably will. My bro is on the available comp atm, but will be off soon.
swivelgames wrote:
I probably will. My bro is on the available comp atm, but will be off soon.
Sweet, I look forward to seeing you then. It would be awesome to make some substantial progress on it this evening.
=\ I have not been able to play BL much recently, but oh well. It looks great, hope I can help on it sometimes Good Idea
where is Kerm?? Sad
I'm afraid I got sidetracked with a major network problem at my school. I'll be on as soon as possible.
aww Kerm i miss cemetech!!!
and your building w/out me lol those good old times when we would "Start" on regis and just talk and get nothing done.
Thermoman wrote:
and your building w/out me 0x5 those good old times when we would "Start" on regis and just talk and get nothing done.
Those were indeed the days. Which reminds me, we really should finish that build once and for all at some point.
KermMartian wrote:
Thermoman wrote:
and your building w/out me 0x5 those good old times when we would "Start" on regis and just talk and get nothing done.
Those were indeed the days. Which reminds me, we really should finish that build once and for all at some point.

LOL your only outta regis for what 2 years now, im sure u know that whole building lol
Thermoman wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Thermoman wrote:

0x5 your only outta regis for what 2 years now, im sure u know that whole building 0x5
Of course. And with the floor plans that were in the school planner (which I still have), it's all good.
i still have the PDF i made O.0
Thermoman wrote:
i still have the PDF i made O.0
Oh yeah, what's the url on that? Can you PM it to me please?
*bump* Elfprince13 and I made some good progress on this project yesterday evening:

Top view:

Back view:

Front view:

Left back view:
we did far more work on the interior, show some pics o' that Wink
elfprince13 wrote:
What happened on Friday? Something crashed my server about 9:25pm.
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
What happened on Friday? Something crashed my server about 9:25pm.

-d-a-r-k-c-r-y-s-t-a-l- some retard made a room full of miniguns linked to the same switch and triggered it all at once....

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours