Let's make this fun.

The calculator serves to prove that it's me, and not some cross dressing picture on the internet.

I'll start. The position of the camera makes me look tall and gangly...like someone else around here...who's that again...gah, the name escapes me Wink

Also, I had to go to great lengths to make sure no one else in my family saw me take this. That would have required major explaining.
Laughing you hid in your attic, I love it!
I'm thinking it's the basement...

and you could have made a much more embarrassing pic Razz
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
I'm thinking it's the basement...

and you could have made a much more embarrassing pic :P

It was in the basement.

How exactly? I wanted to keep this PG and legal (I am under 18).
MY EYES!! OH HOW THEY BURN!! Evil or Very Mad

lol, you sure don't look like you are having any fun with it. Very Happy
tifreak8x wrote:
0x5, you sure don't look like you are having any fun with it. Very Happy

It took 3 fricken tries to get it right (I had a timer set, but I couldn't seem to center the picture right), and the shirt/skirt/whatever you call that thing was falling off of me as you can see. I was rightfully pissed, even though in the first picture I was laughing.
roflcopters

And where in the world did you find that stuff anyways?? Did you even come close to getting caught in that stuff? Razz
Good God, where's a tall building to jump off of? I would recommend it for you too. Razz
tifreak8x wrote:
roflcopters

And where in the world did you find that stuff anyways?? Did you even come close to getting caught in that stuff? Razz

My sisters have a chest full of dress up stuff they use when they record movies. I just took what looked to fit. I saw my old pants when in there, too. I had wondered where they went.

I was very close to getting caught. After I took the last picture, I heard foot prints down the steps of the basement. I had to rip the clothes off as fast as I could and hide them in the corner. Luckily, it was just my dad, who had come to get some food. He left without asking a question.
Why would you EVER post this? Confused
He probably would have backed out in horror. BTW how can you hear foot prints?

He said he would to see the reaction after netham did.
oh wow, that is funny. Should have tried to see if you could have gotten a date in that thing.
So this is part of a dare?
Very Happy Are you sure that's an attic, not a closet? Wink And that hat almost looks photoshopped on, but th ecalc seems realistically in that hand, so I'll take your word that it's not a 1337 gimp-job. So, I guess I'd better get out that stake that came in handy after the netham picture...
Yeah, go offer to be part of a police sting. Laughing

BTW jpez nice sig.
Sage Orator wrote:
Yeah, go offer to be part of a police sting. 0x5

BTW jpez nice sig.
Gotta love 2006-2006... what a great line. Laughing
I think Jpez's sig is almost as funny as Chipmaster's picture. Excellent work, both of you. Laughing
jpez wrote:
Why would you EVER post this?

Chipmaster wrote:
If I can address the reason netham has stated as his rational for leaving, I would like to show him that people here were merely having fun. Although I did not take part in said jokes, I interpreted them as light-hearted humor.

Therefore, I would like to propose an experiment. I will take a very embarrassing picture of myself (I haven't come up with an idea yet, if anyone has any good ones let me know) tomorrow, and post it in a humor topic. Then, I will invite one and all to rip all they want. Heck, I'll even throw in some lines.

What I want to show is that this community (Cemetech) does not hate you, in fact, I would have taken the comments as them finally accepting you (most of them) and it being sort of a hazing. We are just frustrated that you refuse to follow any of our suggestions to learn more, and continue to post either in topics you don't understand or asking us to explain what we have given you urls containing. We have given you the books, don't ask us to read them to you.
jpez wrote:

yeah, chip was trying to "prove" to netham that it was all in good fun before

@Chip: Where's the bra and thong? Razz
Kllrnohj wrote:
jpez wrote:

yeah, chip was trying to "prove" to netham that it was all in good fun before

@Chip: Where's the bra and thong? Razz
Shock Holy cow, dude, let's not even go there. Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours