Just to straighten any facts around my name . . .

I posted the picture in [img] tags as a reply in the korea topic to compare how rediculous the nuke thing was. Someone else split and named the topic. I saw the link in SAX and figured that he had no problem with people seeing the pic. Afterall, every forum member has access to SAX logs, whether they were online at the time or not. The post was intended to lighten the mood in a very serious topic. I did not have the intention of creating a netham-bashing topic.
foamy3 wrote:
I did not have the intention of creating a netham-bashing topic.

Yeah, but since it happened anyway, lets all enjoy it Very Happy Besides, netham deserves all this for posting his pic - if he can't take it, he can take down the pic and/or leave Laughing
KermMartian wrote:
I'd quote that massive string on animations in my response, but I'd probably crash everyone's computer. Razz

I am so thinking we need that smiley listed in the emoticons list... Very Happy
goddamnit, you people DO suck, espically Kllrnohj
netham, all in good fun, ok. Some people just don't know how to have fun.

btw http://omnimaga.dyndns.org/index.php?showtopic=62&st=285 note topic title, then find my link.
rivereye wrote:
btw http://omnimaga.dyndns.org/index.php?showtopic=62&st=285 note topic title, then find my link.

I can't seem to access that link--or omnimaga. Is it possible that I've been banned again for no particular reason?
Hey riv, in case you didn't know, netham left and isn't coming back. I'm sure you can find him on DS, though.
....Why stop there? Let's kick him off the internet!
@allynfolksjr: you might be, but I have no way to confirm it.

@calc: I was posting that for anyone else also, and I read this topic before I did his leaving one.
calc84maniac wrote:
netham left and isn't coming back.

And there was much rejoicing.
netham45 wrote:
goddamnit, you people DO suck, espically Kllrnohj

Wow, you really can't take a joke, can you?

(Yes, I know he SAID he was gone - but seeing as he was banned twice and STILL stayed around, I'm just posting this for good measure Very Happy )

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours