My Basic Elite Elite test file is here:Tic Tac Toe With AI

And, I was playing UT2 and thought that I could add some speed on the redraws so here is my modified version. I modified it so the part that is drawn in Pic1 then erased if not needed is now stored in Pic9 and only drawn when needed.
We shall review it and evaluate your fitness as a full 1337 member.
Just send us the app...
jpez wrote:
Just send us the app...
He's already an elite apprentice; he's trying to attain full status.
Shouldn't he just reapply?
part of it is uploading a program that shows your qualifications (I think I did it with an RPG engine preview).
rivereye wrote:
part of it is uploading a program that shows your qualifications (I think I did it with an RPG engine preview).
Indeed, I believe you did. He needs to prove that he is worthy, since a week ago, when I accepted him as an apprentice, I denied him full status due to lack of experience with pure basic.
jpez wrote:
Shouldn't he just reapply?

KermMartian wrote:
Dear netham45:

On behalf of The BASIC Elite, I would welcome you to Apprentice status in the group. We have reviewed your application and feel you have great potential for the TI-BASIC programming community. Once you submit another program for review on the Cemetech forum, in no less than two (2) weeks, we will be able to consider you for full Elite status. If denied, you may try again at two week intervals. If you would like a userimage for your website, you may contact KermMartian for a url. You now have access to the Elite subforum and other BE resources.

Sincerely,
The BASIC Elite
Kerm Martian, Founder and President
Jonathan Pezzino, Founder and Vice President

Also, I didn't expect to submit the TTT program 'til I added incredibally fast AI to it. I was planning(and am still making) a Sorry(And for Kerm, it is the Hasbro game, not a bad game. Wink
Yeah, either way works, Netham. Be sure you have as good an entry as possible so you don't have to wait another two weeks.
yeah, very true, only the best work should be submitted here.
Well, that is my submition(for now). My Sorry(*Cough*Hasbro*Cough*) game(because of school) is going to take more than two weeks. Neutral
netham45 wrote:
Well, that is my submition(for now). My sorry game(because of school) is going to take more than two weeks. Neutral
Wait, you mean your Sorry game, not your sorry game. Very Happy I keep thinking you're saying you made a bad program. Razz
Kerm, that is because it is sorry atm.... I had a ram-reset. fuck! I lost it all! :'(
netham45 wrote:
Kerm, that is because it is sorry atm.... I had a ram-reset. <font color=red>censored</font>! I lost it all! :'(
Argh, you didn't have it backed up in a group? Sad
I now make a program called Zprgmname everytime I make a program and copy my program into everytime I edit the original. I keep it archived. I've lost too many programs from RAM clears (like my contest entry)...
foamy3 wrote:
I now make a program called Zprgmname everytime I make a program and copy my program into everytime I edit the original. I keep it archived. I've lost too many programs from RAM clears (like my contest entry)...
Definitely. I periodly archive all strings, programs, and pictures into BKMMDDYY where MMDDYY is the six-digit month / day / year code.
Actually, I was going to do this... I went and deleted the group, then I went and told it to make the group. The screen shut off and I knew I was screwed. Smile
Ouch, that sucks. Well, you better get started remaking it then! Smile
Yeah... I might start another project and dump it though(My brother made a Civil War game for 7th grade that I am planning on making now.)

It really wasn't very far(Intro screen and buggy menu)

Edit:Would it be possible to add a button on the BE create thread screen to allow outside members(non-be members) to post in a thread?
Umm, the point is to not allow non-Elite to post here. Why would I make a button circumventing that?? I could just remove the posting restriction if I so desired.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours