So yeah my teacher says I should get the new update on my ti-84 but I don't want that. Is there any possible way to change this number in the memory; about tab without really updating my CE. Thanks for helping already!!
If you are worried about not being able to run programs after you update your calculator, there is always this, which will allow you to run assembly programs if you have an OS later than 5.4: https://yvantt.github.io/arTIfiCE/

Otherwise, I do not have an answer for you
ohh alright. Yeah indeed I was worried that when I updated some programs or stuff didn't work. Or that my caculator wouldn't allow such things, like some things in exam mode. But it seems everything will be fine then XD. Yeah all I wanted was just to change that text which says my OS version I am on, so the teacher wouldn't know about it. Anyways thanks for replying!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours